Game prefrences

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Is there anything that makes a game a "I must try this now" or "Finally a game that has (kink here)!" to you? Or perhaps the opposite, a " I dislike this so I have to take my tissues and go" This is not for kink shaming, we all have our things.

Personally my make vs break is quite limiting sadly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm interested to see others preferences, since mine are simple but limiting.

Jun 1, 2017
In terms of make, I'm a sucker for rape, ryona, forced pregnancy, and general humiliation. As I'm a big fan of HRPGs, if the name Shoku's associated with the project, I tend to snap it up as well.

As for break, I'm not a particularly big fan of NTR, unless it's because my character is raping someone else's girlfriend or whatever, which I don't think is NTR anyway. And I'm really not a fan of futa, or dick growth, or anything else that ends up with a dick on a girl, or the so-called "reverse rape". I also generally dislike the stupidly big breasts that seem to be the only body shape H-game creators like, and I strongly prefer 2d to 3d. 3d always looks strange to me, kind of uncanny-vally esque.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
GoodGirlGoneBad has a Female Protagonist and you have a lot of options in the story when it comes to h-scenes. It also has a lesbian route.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
+female protaganist or a grown male protaganist that doesnt lust for his daughter
+NTR
+Cheating
+Corruption
- Incest
-Tentacles
-Beast

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
GoodGirlGoneBad has a Female Protagonist and you have a lot of options in the story when it comes to h-scenes. It also has a lesbian route.
Could you elaborate on how to unlock the lesbian route in that game? I'm a patreon to EvaKiss, but I never knew you could go full on lesbo in her game.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'll abandon game if it have any kind of sexual content related to older males, even charaters with little gray hair - which is not optional. I don't care if it's in game as long as I can completely avoid it, so that my eyes don't see that . That's the only thing I can't stand at all.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
You know some good, preferably completed, NTR\Cheating games? Recomend please.
Not too many unfortunatley, Thug hero party is the best by far NTR game i have played, its grindy, extreme and with no real happy ending though, so your warned :)
There is a thread here in GD that contains NTR Resources and there are a few suggestions in there, maybe you know but "They Tyrant" will also contain Heavy NTR elements.
for cheating you have Anna exciting affection, Alansya chronicles-fleeting iris,Elenas Life, good girl gone bad, in my wife (cuck), katie´s corruption,lily of the valley, etc etc

Reactions: Prokopije