VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Dude, call me a douchebag or claim that I was lying about traumatizing shit but why the fuck are you making definite statements about what I realized or not?

---

Game is completely worth the time I spent on it. This is the point people just don't get.

Even if you assume that I am some kind of evil person with a burning desire for money, there is still no reason for me to abandon the game! It was doing great. I wasn't swimming in money but it was promising enough to quit my damn job.

After I gave a break some people kept supporting me as an act of kindness because they had faith in me and found the game promising. I have no idea why some of you are offended on behalf of other people that decided to use their money as they wish.

I am saying this again. I am not really hurt (maybe just a little) by the people saying negative things. I have been on this website long before I started this game and I know what happens when the dev disappears with a far-fetched excuse. If I was a fan of this game I would 100% be shitting on the dev in ways you haven't imagined yet. I understand you and I am not taking it personal. Just tone it down a little bit on assumptions of what goes on in my sick little mind.

For the ones that had faith in me, thank you. Even one person being nice to me is enough to ignore the rest. And there was a lot of kind people that got clouded by all the negativity. Thank you so much, sincerely. I won't disappoint you.

For the ones that hate me for leaving, I am really flattered that you liked my project so much. I will keep on creating beautiful things that would anguish you in their absence.

I am truly at fault for not communicating adequately but I won't apologize for it. It has nothing to do with this project and everything to do with what I am as a person.
Glad to see you're back. Looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Lukec7

Jun 20, 2017
Glad to hear from you Ashen!

I'm just gonna say it's commendable for me personally that you have been able to pick yourself up after all those circumstances in less than a year. Putting myself in your perspective ( a thing that is hard for some people I guess ) I sure as hell wouldn't.
Anyways when you drop I'm back supporting.

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Anyway.

The aliens that have abducted me decided to return me after my mental health degraded to a point I became unsuitable for their experiments.

We are now en route to earth. You can expect the new update within a month.
Welcome Back Dev, hope you don't mind all those worthless trash talk, i believe your project is a real gem and game changing to the Netorase Genre. wish you all the best

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Good to see the game's not dead yet and welcome back ashen, hope you're alright. It would be a real shame the game being another abandonware, cause the gf has such a sexy design.
Now if only the dev of "Girlfriend Tapes" returned to his game too...:cry:

Reactions: Predi1987
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes