3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
View attachment 3546602

This is a bit scary. I don't think I would date a girl that could do this. :p

(Some of this dialog is way bad. Reminds me of Borat)
Unfortunately you are right, there are phrases that cannot be understood in some parts of the world.
For example, in America, if I remember correctly, they say lick isalata. I as an Italian don't even know what it means and it doesn't excite me at all.
So unfortunately not having professional advice my dialogues can be misunderstood.
As for Borat there have been studies to interpret the sentences he says in different parts of the world, we humble Del can't afford it.
But you could help me, for example, by writing what you would have written.
Thank you.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Unfortunately you are right, there are phrases that cannot be understood in some parts of the world.
For example, in America, if I remember correctly, they say lick isalata. I as an Italian don't even know what it means and it doesn't excite me at all.
So unfortunately not having professional advice my dialogues can be misunderstood.
As for Borat there have been studies to interpret the sentences he says in different parts of the world, we humble Del can't afford it.
But you could help me, for example, by writing what you would have written.
Thank you.
To clear up Wuzzy's post (and please correct me wuzzy but I feel well qualified in engrish) -

As you hinted at with your phrase "lick isalata", indeed, "salad tossing" or "eating ass" would be similar phrases in english. This is certainly a divisive behavior as some like it and some like myself have no interest.

However - the bigger thing that jumps out in the prior linked dialogue is how he says "this bitch is shoving MY ass in MY face", as in his own butt in his own face...:LOL: when I think of people who like "eating ass" above - it's another person's ass not their own...

So if this is the intended speech, the line should be something like:
My God! This little bitch is shoving her ass in my face! Does she want me to eat her ass?

Il dialogo nel tuo gioco diceva che gli sarebbe piaciuto leccargli il culo, non quello della sua ragazza.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Well I've just played it and I have to say, I really liked it.
Good renders, cute girlfriend, hot mom and an intriguing script.
Good start - keep up the good work.

Just one point though - how did my saves from A Wife in Venice end up on this game?
And it has also happened the other way too. My save from Girlfriend is now on A Wife in Venice.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I've just played A Wife in Venice and my save has turned up in Girfriend as well.
Why is that?
A mistake of two identical salt names.
We corrected this problem along with the tabs and all the other small problems we had.
From the next episode everything will be back as before.

Reactions: TeamEquipe
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes