• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House [v0.54] & Teil 1, Teil 2 & Teil 3 (Deutsche Übersetzung by Spatenklopper)

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Blöde Frage, aber die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt, hat jemand noch den Sofia Teddy Fix?

Hab den selben Fehler wieder drin und keine Ahnung mehr was ich da damals gemacht hatte...
würde mir vermutlich 2 Tage Suche ersparen, falls jemand noch die Datei hätte.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Nur schon mal als Hinweis,
ich weiß, dass die 0,17 in den Startlöchern steht (raus für >20 € Patronen).
Da es ein Standalone mit neuem Menü sein wird, wird es etwas länger dauern, bis die Übersetzung fertig ist, da ich alle Basicfiles neu machen muss.
Ich hoffe mal auf das Wochenende bis es hier auf F95 auftaucht, bin aber bis Montag nicht "verfügbar".

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Ich habe leider nur einen schwarzen Bildschirm .
Um helfen zu können, bräuchte ich schon ein paar Informationen mehr.
Welche Version des Spieles, welche Version des Mod's / der Übersetzung hast Du installiert?

Bitte darauf achten, dass das Spiel bereits v0.20 ist, die letzte Übersetzung/Mod aber noch v0.19, es kann sein, dass diese nicht kompatibel miteinander sind!

Dec 19, 2022
Please update
e ke I downloaded .20 of Grandma's House, played it and absolutely love it. Only problem is, I feel like somehow I missed out on most of the story. One thing is most of the characters mentioned in the start, never showed up on their part of the story line. I may have to just be patient and wait, but I am also new to this site. Please let me know if I need to down-load other chapters I am missing. Great game !

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I downloaded .20 of Grandma's House, played it and absolutely love it. Only problem is, I feel like somehow I missed out on most of the story.
First of all, you are in the wrong thread, this is only about the German translation.
The right one -> https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-20-moonbox.94140/

But I know what happened to you, you only downloaded the second part of the game, you are missing part 1. ;)

In the thread linked above you can find part 1 here
1.png

2.png

Feb 22, 2021
Hello Spatenklopper, I hope I'm in the right place. Maybe you can help me .

Since the site for German games is closed by the player, I wanted to ask if there are other players who speak German. LG

Feb 22, 2021
Hallo Feldi ,leider ist die Seite total veraltet . Steht auf 2020.Gibt es keinen Spieler oder Übersetzer für Spiele hier mehr?
Wäre sehr schade.Lg