HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Mixed feelings.

Pro-

I liked the update on a basic level. I think it dealt with some issues that needed to be dealt with. The writing/scene quality is still there.

Con-

for a year wait it was awfully short, and left more questions than answers.

Having had a really shitty year myself, I can understand not being able to do the things that you want to get done when you're just trying to get the things you need to get done finished. I had some of the worst depression episodes I've had as an adult ever this past year. I probably had a record number of "days lost due to complete inability to function". I don't know what caused the extreme delay for such a short update, but for whatever the reason - that's what happened. Having said that, it doesn't lessen the disappointment at getting so little after so long. Until the update, I had pretty much forgotten about the game and had thought about deleting it off my computer as "not worth the wait". Playing through I remembered why I had liked it so much initially. I don't mind the "lack of sex this update" because we'll get there as the story progresses - this isn't an "everybody jump on the MC's dick!" kind of story. Hopefully the next "three months worth" update won't take a year and we can get back on track.

Aug 28, 2018
Oh yikes... have not downloaded this new update yet and from what I hear I guess I wont. I agree, we shall all check back in in 2023 to see if any sex is even implemented... kind of a big part of what a sex game is suppose to have. The story would be worth the 1,909,239,923,324,423 ect. "renders" if there were actual progress/scenes with the main characters of interest instead of extended dialogue that doesn't feel necessary. A lot of these games seem to drag it out which gets frustrating as we are all left blue balled until the 3rd, 6th, 10th update.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Oh yikes... have not downloaded this new update yet and from what I hear I guess I wont. I agree, we shall all check back in in 2023 to see if any sex is even implemented... kind of a big part of what a sex game is suppose to have. The story would be worth the 1,909,239,923,324,423 ect. "renders" if there were actual progress/scenes with the main characters of interest instead of extended dialogue that doesn't feel necessary. A lot of these games seem to drag it out which gets frustrating as we are all left blue balled until the 3rd, 6th, 10th update.
While I do agree with you, I don't think this is a "sex game".

• Angry
Reactions: koko1b

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I skipped the bedroom scene with Sam (MC just took his meds and she went back to her room) but the game doesn't seem to notice I skipped that part cause it was brought up

Reactions: Chronos7

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I chose Time to stop this shit
screenshot0004.png
But the game thinks I chose Ask Samantha for some help
screenshot0005.png

maybe the chapter is coded for Ask Samantha for some help

Reactions: Chronos7

Anjomi

Sep 13, 2018
Anyone else having issues with ep9 on Android? It just freezes on the disclaimer screen. Running Android 11.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
i have all the points but somehow emily scene point check failed?
it's annoying enough I had to wait a year- now i'm stuck behind a points wall despite having points

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes