ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Release Harem Resort V0.0.2

Hi, guys,
today released version 0.0.2 of Harem Resort.
In this version have been included some animations and hot scenes.
I hope you enjoy this update.

Mega:

CHANGELOG:
- 2 events by Ary and more interactions
- 1 events by Nicole
- 1 events by Giorgia
- Added Ary's room
- Added animations

Thank you for your support

Link post:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think this game could really do with some sort of hint system as I just seem to be aimlessly walking around an empty resort be just nice to know where and what time we have to meet any of the characters.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I think this game could really do with some sort of hint system as I just seem to be aimlessly walking around an empty resort be just nice to know where and what time we have to meet any of the characters.
His previous game had the exact same problem. Not knowing what to do and just clicking around the map is getting annoying really fast. It a shame because the renders are good and the grinding isn't that bad compared to other games. There were also hints that there is some kind of backstory to the whole resort thing and it's not just a "fuck everything you see" kind of game.
The sleeping bj scene was a bit rapey for my taste, but I guess the dev needed some "action" in this update.

Reactions: Mormont

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nicole - Lucy - Ary - Giorgia. First thing I did when I started the game was name the MC Horsecockian the fake and it looks like I named him right but then the MC is pretty gay looking so they probably needed to give the MC that fake ass horse cock to draw peoples attention away from the MC's face. For me I spammed past the BJ as horse cock BJ's a so overdone and boring to watch as you have seen it a million times already in 99.999999999% of these types of games.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
His previous game had the exact same problem. Not knowing what to do and just clicking around the map is getting annoying really fast.
Well with the last game a few of us put up the idea of having more things to do during the day such as interacting with people or items at least gives us a bit more to do rather than just clicking through the various rooms it just seems to be the same recipe again.

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well with the last game a few of us put up the idea of having more things to do during the day such as interacting with people or items at least gives us a bit more to do rather than just clicking through the various rooms it just seems to be the same recipe again.
Maybe after a couple more updates there will be enough content for something like that, but for now even the hint system you mentioned would be a huge improvement for the game. At least then you'll know if you need to skip to a specific period of the day, instead of having to check every place again and again.

Reactions: Mormont

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I may come back in a few updates, but right now, it seems like it could have some potential, but I worry that it won't actually develop into anything more than a grinding mediocre game.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Release Harem Resort V0.0.2a
Hi, guys,
today released version 0.0.2a of Harem Resort.
In this version I have implemented the possibility to see where the girls are. You can find this information in the values screen of each single girl.
I created this update because I read your advice and I hope it is to your satisfaction.
I hope you enjoy this update.
Mega:
CHANGELOG:
- Now you can know where the girls are during the day.

Thank you for your support

Link Patreon:

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Harem Resort V0.1 Development Update 1

Hi, guys,
today I want to introduce you to the new girl who will be in the next update. Her name is Beatrice and she is not a girl like the others, but a goddess.
What will she have in mind to do? I don't want to anticipate anything.
Thank you for your support.

Beatrice.jpg

Link Patreon:

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes