Hello F95Zone! Newbie here!

AnjaBear

Jan 19, 2023
Hi everyone,

just found out that this site exists and was curious and wanted to join in. I found out you guys cover lots of cool stuff not just shared 3D assets. How cool is that?
I am currently learning to animate, and am creating VNs (Visual Novels) and want to learn to do stuff myself without relying on inferior software and assets which are limited.

I love not only normal stories and gaming stories but also XXX adult-themed stuff. And it seems like there are many of you into that sort of thing too.

I'm female, and a single mom of 3 boys, and create artwork for friends of mine who write Gay Rom-Com books and novels needing covers (one of my sons is gay). In the real world, I work in development and computer security services for a major corporation and work in Cad/Cam and design.

I'm a fan of lots of game art and collect Artbooks of many of the most famous games out there.

I speak multiple languages, but my primaries are English and German, although French, Portuguese and Japanese are in the mix. I'm currently learning Mandarin.

I'm not here for hooking up so please don't write me asking real personal stuff, I won't respond to it.

Cheers,
AnjaBear

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
hello and welcome to the forum, here you will surely find anything you are looking for, from advice on how to develop your projects, to how to find new ideas.
I wish you good luck and I hope one day to see what you can do. (y)