[S>Writer] Paid Share Unpaid Hi I am writer, I also have plot which can be developed

l' Empereur

Apr 17, 2023
Hi Guys
You guys can call me l' Empereur. I am writer and
I would like to discuss my plot which I would like to develop with interested people. Interested people please chat in the thread.

Here I am sharing a glimpse of the plot. Interested developers please dm me.

"Growing up as an orphan was not easy for our main character. Despite the challenges he faced, he was determined to make a good life for himself and worked hard to achieve his goals. However, his dreams were shattered when he was dismissed from his job as a government official due to a fraud accusation.

With no other means to support himself, our main character was forced to turn to a life of crime, working alongside local gangs. As he navigates this dangerous and unfamiliar world, he begins to question his choices and whether there is a way out. But with his back against the wall and few options left, he is forced to make difficult decisions to survive.

Join us as we follow our main character on his journey from government official to criminal, as he learns to navigate the dangerous world of organized crime and grapples with the moral implications of his actions. Will he be able to find a way out, or will he be consumed by the darkness around him?"

Reactions: Domino443

Domino443

Jul 24, 2020
I am interested in discussing this story, we could talk about it in discord if you're interested. Do you plan this to be a story where MC is kind of tough and cool guy or go a more femboyish route with him being used.