Seeking Hi! i'm looking for recommendations

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
Hi everyone. I'd like to read some recommendations about games like The Twist, Max's life, Corruption, etc or games that involve big tits and "quest/mission" stuff. Thank you

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I could recommend my games. One of them can be found here:

Some people complain about the breasts being too big though, but you check see for yourself if you think that's true. It currently is a lesbian-only romantic sandbox game though. The next update will add some male love interests too if that's your thing. Until then you can always just check out the masturbation scenes (with female protagonist) if you think the game look interesting.

My other game (Blooming Love) also has big breasts. I completed it earlier this month, so there is no chance of F/M content being added to that. It's a pure (incest) lesbian romance novel, so take it or leave it I suppose.

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017
Hi everyone. I'd like to read some recommendations about games like The Twist, Max's life, Corruption, etc or games that involve big tits and "quest/mission" stuff. Thank you
I think F.I.L.F , the tyrant, my lagacy (completed) will fill these categories u mentioned

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
I could recommend my games. One of them can be found here:

Some people complain about the breasts being too big though, but you check see for yourself if you think that's true. It currently is a lesbian-only romantic sandbox game though. The next update will add some male love interests too if that's your thing. Until then you can always just check out the masturbation scenes (with female protagonist) if you think the game look interesting.

My other game (Blooming Love) also has big breasts. I completed it earlier this month, so there is no chance of F/M content being added to that. It's a pure (incest) lesbian romance novel, so take it or leave it I suppose.
Thanks for answering. I played "Blooming Love" (not the latest update yet) and a liked it a lot, so, i think i'll try the other game that you've suggested.

I think F.I.L.F , the tyrant, my lagacy (completed) will fill these categories u mentioned
I'll try those too. T'y all

Reactions: Mystic7