DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
In the story she is Madison's new neighbor. Be aware however that you won't see her naked. Her content is not explicit.
Unless you're playing on an older version and using a certain mod, wink wink... to which I happened to provide appropriate textures. If I ever were to redo this entire thing, my main goal would probably be (among other things) to somehow make it so that you don't need to press a button to load uncensored textures into the game. It would just *be* there. But for that, I have too little knowledge of the Unity engine and its asset formats, unfortunately.

ps: Also Liz Katz had to be changed to non-nude. I am surprised that Steam let Lety pass.
Wait... what?! So Liz Katz cannot be seen in the flesh now? HOW?? I vividly remember their entire DLC trailer hinging on the fact that she said (and I quote): "You get to fuck me, okay? Y-you can fuck me." - unless this is a massive misunderstanding and the sex scenes are unchanged, I'd personally be pretty pissed. Late and "after the fact" changes introducing censorship are nothing I have many sympathies for, to put it mildly.

One of the true OGs in this thread. I jsut want to chime in that if you want a true sandbox experience with "pre-existing" characters and have a beefy enough PC (and have like 32 GB or more RAM), try going down the rabbit hole Virtamate. You don't need to have VR to play it but mess with it enough and it's a good overall sandbox smut experience.
Thanks. But alas, I don't have a "beefy PC" at the moment, which is still part of the problem of why I had to stop mod development to begin with: that is, my electronic devices being gone ever since about 6-7 months ago. I could give you a very brief rundown of how my life has been progressing thus far (and maybe it'll be semi-interesting to others? Idk, maybe not. Probably not) but whatever.

I've been struggling to keep myself alive ever since, barely making rent and affording enough to pay other bills that are due each month. My current way of managing things is a subscription to a service called "Shadow PC" - a virtual computer in the cloud. This is NOT an ad, I neither endorse nor condemn their product. But it's pretty much the only way I've been able to do *anything* (on a "decent" enough machine) at all. This is driven by a tiny Lenovo ThinkCentre on my desk, which on its own can barely play DOOM 3 from 2004 if anything. It's enough for office work and streaming though. So I am slowly but surely attempting to reclaim my entire digital life, by rebuilding what was lost... one step at a time. And that's a goddang fuckin' long journey, because I'm old. Or at least I feel old.

Last edited:
Reactions: seriiuo

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wait... what?! So Liz Katz cannot be seen in the flesh now?
Apparently that has been patched out in 1.3.2
I haven't tested it yet, but I made sure to keep a backup of 1.3.1, 1.2.2 and 1.0.7
Haven't played it for some time, waiting for the next DLC with the customization option which hopefully will be the last version.

About the trailer ... the DC trailer is very similar to that, I'd even say that Doja promises more :)
If they did patch the nudity out, they probably did the same offscreen stuff.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Wait... what?! So Liz Katz cannot be seen in the flesh now? HOW?? I vividly remember their entire DLC trailer hinging on the fact that she said (and I quote): "You get to fuck me, okay? Y-you can fuck me." - unless this is a massive misunderstanding and the sex scenes are unchanged, I'd personally be pretty pissed. Late and "after the fact" changes introducing censorship are nothing I have many sympathies for, to put it mildly.
It's not patched out.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Apparently that has been patched out in 1.3.2
I haven't tested it yet, but I made sure to keep a backup of 1.3.1, 1.2.2 and 1.0.7
Haven't played it for some time, waiting for the next DLC with the customization option which hopefully will be the last version.

About the trailer ... the DC trailer is very similar to that, I'd even say that Doja promises more :)
If they did patch the nudity out, they probably did the same offscreen stuff.

Literally playing the latest version. Still works fine. Not sure where you heard that.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes