4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I think everyone has glossed over the fact that Shani is just Triss but;
- Cuter
- Perkier
- Has a better voice actor and personality
- Is overall better

Plus, you have basically zero competition in her category.

Reactions: lowenergyjebbush

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I think everyone has glossed over the fact that Shani is just Triss but;
- Cuter
- Perkier
- Has a better voice actor and personality
- Is overall better

Plus, you have basically zero competition in her category.
I remember how one person gave me the idea of who Yennifer is, it's just an old woman who is always dissatisfied with everything, eternally strict and eternally demanding something to live with such a woman is simply unbearable
I don't understand why everyone praises her so much. Her appearance is not that outstanding.

lev0nne

Nov 30, 2020
I remember how one person gave me the idea of who Yennifer is, it's just an old woman who is always dissatisfied with everything, eternally strict and eternally demanding something to live with such a woman is simply unbearable
I don't understand why everyone praises her so much. Her appearance is not that outstanding.
Looks is subjective, but to me she's super beautiful. When I first met her in W3, I though "what the f is your problem, woman?". But eventually you start to see nuances to her character. She's a great example of "strong and independent" done right. It's hard to handle a stormy woman like that. You either need a thick skin, so her thorns and bolts don't wound you. And you don't mind to be led in a relationship. Or you need to be in position of great power, so she behaves. There's caring and gentle side to her as well, she's passionate about protecting those she cares about. She can handle a room of drunk grizzled veterans. She's confident, but not invincible and can share a moment of weakness and vulnerability. She can fool around, be witty and amusing. She's a challenge and she isn't for snowflakes.

That being said, a lot of people just want a mommy to step on them. So Yennefer is one of their "go to" characters.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes