[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I'm sure the mod is split into parts, zipmod contains part of the mod and rest of it is as so called hardmod in your abdata folder.
I've seen that and with a tiny bit of knowledge you can mount it as one complete zipmod, I've done it with some mods.
Not sure if this will work but you guys can try her to see. (y) I went back and learned a bit more about the file structure of the zipmod and managed to actually recreate the Cenying mod without it being "hardcoded" in the abdata folder. As for it working universally, all I know atp is the character loads great on my machine the same as before but using the reworked .zipmod I made from the unity3d files. Let me know if she work also for you guys but don't be surprised if she does not. Xyth24 has some kind of encryption that he made me apply to my local machine before delivering his mod files. Good luck!

1714670828269.png

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
Great point, Joe! (y)

SCIENCE TIP: A "female" who has a pecker, is NOT actually a female. If you like seeing such things, you don't actually like females, you like males.

View attachment 3592977

Personally, I find any "futa" stuff as wrenching to my guts as Vietnamese food. But 99 million people shovel that yak butter down every day so what can I say?
Whats wrong with Vietnamese food my guy, its fantastic.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Whats wrong with Vietnamese food my guy, its fantastic.
It's just not my taste. I've tried to like it at several restaurants out with friends. No joy. o_O But you know people hate when I gobble down a large bowl of tuna salad and then chase it with a Hersey bar 5 minutes after. Different strokes for different folks, as they say. :whistle:

Reactions: insteadwind
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes