[R>Artist 2D] Share I'm looking for an artist for my almost ready game

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Project:
It made us get close (and like 5 other ideas right now) (you can check my game in the signature – it has an interesting story (at least I think so) and bad arts (so that's why I'm looking for an artist). I already written the keystones of the plot, the only thing left is to convert it to dialogues and add pictures to them.

Developer:
Me (Siskaman)

Looking for:
2D artist (cause 3d assets are very limited, and sometimes I get some original ideas which might not exist as 3d models)

Employment Type:
30% of the monthly income of my Patreon (because I haldle everything else – the game idea, the plot, the text, the editing, the marketing, the programming – it's a lot of stuff) (you can suggest your terms, if you can justify them)

Work commitment:
Forever. I have a lot of great ideas, and I will not stop until I realise all of them. If I'll like your style, and you'll like mine, I don't see any problems to work together until one of us dies at his 90's, or just decide to quit.

Preferred method of contact:
Pigeon post (just kidding, I don't know, any will be ok).

Job Description:
Creating a 3-8 arts per 2 weeks. (including both of locations and characters). In the future it could change, I described a situation for now.

Additional comments:
Let's do something great and make thousands. My ambitions are like that, and I will be glad if yours too.
About my concept of a games – I want to create something sensual and realistic. Not just dude hanging around to fuck some girls. I like to feel affection in my game, like Dating my Daughter vibe between the main character and his daughter. Or sometimes I want to create something brutal, like raping, drugging, chlorophorming, and abusing. I like when game has real intensive emotions and realistic story, not just fantasies or justifying the world to my ideas – no, I want to create it like it would be in a real world (reactions, seduction process, etc.).

So, write me if you're interested, maybe we could rock this industry, together.

The games I like and want ours to be like (by the vibe) are: Lust and Power, Dating my Daughter, Melody. It would be cool, if you like them too.

Last edited: