massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Played it when it released. Very linear and short game, only like three routes. Basically it's choose a girl, stay loyal to her and get her ending, or choose a girl try to get the other girl and get cucked for being greedy.
Thx for the heads-up. You are a hero. Game looks nice but I get the feeling it's worth checking out only for the CGs.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Nirth92

Formerly 'Arthurhawk92'
May 8, 2020
Haven't tried it yet, but there is a file in game folder with endings list

★Mayu HAPPY
Select Mayu 5 times in the common part.
Select Mayu at least twice in the Mayu route.

★Mayu BAD
Select Airi three times in the Mayu route.
Depending on the choices that come up at that time, it will branch to BAD.

★Mayu NTR
Select Mayu 5 times in the common part.
Select Airi at least twice in the Mayu route.
Don't choose the BAD option.

★Airi HAPPY
Select Airi 5 times in the common part.
Select Airi at least twice in the Airi route.

★Airi BAD
Select Mayu three times in Airi route.
Depending on the choices that come up at that time, it will branch to BAD.

★Airi NTR
Select Airi 5 times in the common part.
Select Mayu at least twice in the Airi route.
Don't choose the BAD option.
What is the 'common part'? The screen where you have to click their faces? If so I've tried all that and don't really get any scenes at all for any routes, just eventually leads me to a cutscene which can't be skipped assuming thats the ending...

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
What is the 'common part'? The screen where you have to click their faces? If so I've tried all that and don't really get any scenes at all for any routes, just eventually leads me to a cutscene which can't be skipped assuming thats the ending...
common route is the first part of the game (before firework event/OP movie), took 4 tries for me before i realize i need to focus on one of the girl to actually enter the 2nd part of the game since they kept sending me back to title screen..

both pure love route and NTR route starts in 2nd part

Reactions: archedio

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
This just sounds like bad version of that one game where you're in a haunted house and have to pick who you spend the night with.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote