• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Looks like a nice game so far.

Maybe writing is a bit over-descriptive. It's maybe written as a book rather than a VN. For example there is no reason to write ... and Mrs xxxxx said etc. It's obvious when a character speaks.

There are some bugs with names. If you choose Gracelyn, she's still referred to as Cruz in early game. If you change MCs name, he's still referred to as Tom in character bio.

• Wow
Reactions: swampystudio

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Need tags "voyeurism" and "prostitution". I think in a game gonna be alot voyer scenes (because MC gonna start working in massage spa with happy ending), where MC gonna watch another man having fun with the girl (there already 1 scene, unavoidable). Thats not what i expected after the demo.
Well this game not for me. Good luck to the dev.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Need tags "voyeurism" and "prostitution". I think in a game gonna be alot voyer scenes (because MC gonna start working in massage spa with happy ending), where MC gonna watch another man having fun with the girl (there already 1 scene, unavoidable). Thats not what i expected after the demo.
thanks for the info.
I will see myself out.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Wait....which girl? She a rando right?

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
Wait....which girl? She a rando right?
Massage spa worker. She not really random girl, you gonna work in massage spa with her. In this update she already giving you lessons how make massage and understand signals from clients, if they want happy ending. So if my understanding correct, MC gonna start working like a prostitute.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Massage spa worker. She not really random girl, you gonna work in massage spa with her.
..So she's kind of a rando. I didnt think this would be that kind of game but if she's only there to add voyeur content and it stays that way..then. That really should not be a mandatory scene to watch. It's a massage place so obviously that is sort of expected given its an erotic VN but I dont need to watch when it's happening.

It should still be available for those that do but I dont think a "nah I dont want to see this in detail" option is too much to ask. Always the same mistakes.

PSYlevi

Feb 3, 2018
..So she's kind of a rando. I didnt think this would be that kind of game but if she's only there to add voyeur content and it stays that way..then. That really should not be a mandatory scene to watch. It's a massage place so obviously that is sort of expected given its an erotic VN but I dont need to watch when it's happening.

It should still be available for those that do but I dont think a "nah I dont want to see this in detail" option is too much to ask. Always the same mistakes.
This is kinda kinetic novel. You don't have much choices, only 2 for this version of the game.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

sure but if she is planned to be a LI at all that scene will cause problems for alot of people and that type of content certainly has me holfing off on trying this until the direction is more clear would be helpful if dev gave us future tags all they have listed right now is titjob

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
sure but if she is planned to be a LI at all...
Yea, and I'd be not interested. It's one thing if she stops but if she intends to continue working there after becoming closer to the MC(if that is even planned) thats another story. So I hope she is only there for voyeur content and we wont have to watch going forward. if not well, just not my kind of game.

Broker08

Aug 28, 2022
Am waiting for the update nice game
I wish if there will be some footfetish sense with pauline she is adorable she's the best.
Big up to the devlopper nice work bro u deserve all support.

• Love
Reactions: swampystudio
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote