RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.12] [Leaf Geometry]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

vier221

Sep 2, 2017
anyone knows how many times working at mana ranch to get the cowgirl's exclusive equipment? i've been doing it dozens of time and still no equipment

Reactions: Hiyosora

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
anyone knows how many times working at mana ranch to get the cowgirl's exclusive equipment? i've been doing it dozens of time and still no equipment
maybe because u didn't have the first requirement first. Ino's mana brilliance + his sensitivity's total value ≥ 500 then head to mana ranch to work

vier221

Sep 2, 2017
The ninja owl is in the underwater area of the water planet after you put the code in to that teleporter. Once you find her she asks you to find her weapons, which are scattered in that area. The code for the teleporter is on one of the thread pages here somewhere. I'd give you the code but I totally forgot! Sorry haha.
"Deep Sea" if you play the translated one

Reactions: wow22wow22

MrA1

Sep 11, 2017
ZigmaZero, I have a Question I'm "Curious" How long do you think it will take until you have codelete translate it all sex to scenes for the game? Like if you had a realistic deadline do you think a year or longer?

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
Seeing that the game's translation will remain unfinished, would anyone be willing to make an MTL version for the ones that want the whole game translated?
Please check Zigma’s github before making stupid statements. You can download the entire translation there from the green Code button > Download ZIP.

The translation for the main game and postgame has been complete for months now, and you can play it now if you’d like to. The h-scenes are a work in progress, but he’s at 23/123 scenes as of this writing.
All I can really say is be patient.

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Please check Zigma’s github before making stupid statements. You can download the entire translation there from the green Code button > Download ZIP.

The translation for the main game and postgame has been complete for months now, and you can play it now if you’d like to. The h-scenes are a work in progress, but he’s at 23/123 scenes as of this writing.
You seem to have some good information so I was wondering if you new any info about the other Leaf game coming out soon?

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020

Aaaaahhhhh

May 28, 2019
Anyone else need the full translation download for 1.12? Again, it doesn't have all H-scenes finished, but it will at least let you play the full game translated. Send me a message for the download link :) This will be my last time putting this in this thread, so get it while it's hot!
Am i too late? Can i still ask

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018

Its not a stupid statement, the translator himself said he'd slow down for now. If he already translated the whole game what's the harm in using MTL to translate the less important H scenes just so people understand them. Whatever, if you're going to get that pissy about it and 3 other people agreed with you clearly I'm out of the loop here.

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Its not a stupid statement, the translator himself said he'd slow down for now. If he already translated the whole game what's the harm in using MTL to translate the less important H scenes just so people understand them. Whatever, if you're going to get that pissy about it and 3 other people agreed with you clearly I'm out of the loop here.
Suggesting that someone translating a full RPG's worth of text isn't going fast enough for you and asking someone else to MTL instead of doing it yourself (which is pretty easy btw) is bound to piss at least a few people off.

(Also he's at 27 now)

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
It’s SEQUEL thirst, the next mainline game in the series. It’s coming out around the end of the week actually.
There’s a translation for the demo, and the translator (Qudere) does intend to translate the full game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/english-translation-sequel-thirst-demo-rj01225955-leaf-geometry.223493/
Thank you very much, I had heard that it was coming out soon so appreciate you letting me know. I'm guessing we are looking at a long timeframe before the full translation

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
IDK, you did say it would remain unfinished, as if he dropped it.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
How's the femdom in this game? The main series has an unusual good taste for a femdom game so I wondered if this game keeps the trend going.

Reactions: Hiyosora

Hiyosora

Jul 12, 2022
How's the femdom in this game? The main series has an unusual good taste for a femdom game so I wondered if this game keeps the trend going.
still the protagonist gets Fendom, with the player participates in some too (special scenes with Ino)

Reactions: DBAV
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes