5.00 star(s) 19 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 1049464 wasnt this months animation supposed to be the one with the elistagirl cosplay?
unfortunately not ... this animation is going to be episode 2 of Mother Warmth, the problem is that people who have Jackerman's Discord already said that until now he didn’t mention anything from Episode 2 so it may probably be a long time get out :(

Jun 1, 2017
I'm excited for what will come out at the end of the month and it will last you 3 min. after the episode of the mother cap 2 cosplay and the 3 of the dog makes me want that it will be a great story, not to mention the voice actress.jackerman may be moving too fast and may compete with other adult content creators. every job he does is better than the last.;):unsure:

Reactions: LucasLeels

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Mother's Warmth | Colour Correction.

View attachment 1049568

Default: MEGA - 60FPS: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated with the 3rd (and hopefully last) version of my edits.

Fingers crossed we get the second episode of this masterpiece at least by the end of march. I mean, the mother's voice alone made me.. Nevermind.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

Fingers crossed we get the second episode of this masterpiece at least by the end of march. I mean, the mother's voice alone made me.. Nevermind.
if episode 2 comes out in late March it would be a very good thing. let's hope for that!

Reactions: LucasLeels

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019

Whatd you use for denoise>?

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
I think what make jackerman become so popular is because jack capabilities make such alluring, curvy, bimbo character. Many artist considered daz3d is hard to animate with, yet jackerman did it and in the great way. But what I realize that many of jackerman content is focusing on model body so be careful guys if jackerman is not focusing on sex scenes to much like others sfm and blender artist. Not that I said it's bad but just prepare if you don't get what you think happen. This is just my opinion, I think there's 50% sex scenes in next movie. Share your thoughts

Reactions: Dedingovi and Viggy

hiddenpathos

Oct 27, 2018
I don't think MW Chapter 2 would be out anytime before end of May (just my speculation). He hasn't given an estimate yet but he's a pretty busy guy and there are new techniques and technologies that he is testing and would like to incorporate. You can tell in each release that the animation just gets better but that takes development time. He will likely give a production update after the release of the current monthly. Stay tuned!

• Sad
Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I don't think MW Chapter 2 would be out anytime before end of May (just my speculation). He hasn't given an estimate yet but he's a pretty busy guy and there are new techniques and technologies that he is testing and would like to incorporate. You can tell in each release that the animation just gets better but that takes development time. He will likely give a production update after the release of the current monthly. Stay tuned!
I know, I was just kidding. I also don’t believe Mother Warmith 2 will be out anytime soon since it took a long time just to do the first part ... It’s sad but episode 2 must be further away than we can imagine :cry:

5.00 star(s) 19 Votes