5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
However, it seems strange to me that it actually takes him that long to finish MW. The project has been in the works for some time and last year the 6 and 4 week formula was also used, so I think Jack has already done something. In my opinion it could be released in September/October, although to be honest it would be interesting to know what stage it is at, perhaps with a percentage:unsure:
Yeah well his budget grew, so too does the scope. I think he actually went and commissioned music for the series too.

Reactions: Parilto

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Yeah well his budget grew, so too does the scope. I think he actually went and commissioned music for the series too.

Well certainly having to rely on other people (music, VA) the time to finish everything gets longer, as well as the fact that being the third chapter I think Jack wants to do it well. He will certainly have had to redo some scenes, to be at the same level of detail seen in the latest shorts. :unsure:

However, curiosity remains, but I fear that all we can do is wait and hope that Jack gives some more news on the general state of progress(y)

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
You guys, what do you think of the idea of Jackerman doing biographies for the sons as well and not just the mothers? I saw this post on Jackerman's Twitter post and it got me interested. Personally, I really like the idea. I feel like we can get to know the characters more that way, since we hardly know anything about them. I would like to know Cole and Diego's story. what do you guys think?

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-02 135138.png Captura de pantalla 2024-06-02 135410.png

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
You guys, what do you think of the idea of Jackerman doing biographies for the sons as well and not just the mothers? I saw this post on Jackerman's Twitter post and it got me interested. Personally, I really like the idea. I feel like we can get to know the characters more that way, since we hardly know anything about them. I would like to know Cole and Diego's story. what do you guys think?

View attachment 3698608 View attachment 3698611
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :love::love::love::love::love::love: 1IAK.gif

Reactions: SukySukyZ

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Yana's Bio

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever I see Yana's video, I remember the James Bond movie - GoldenEye.

Yana's accent and nationality seems very similar to that of the character Natalya Simonova (played by the beautiful actress Izabella Scorupco).

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes