Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
on the scale of 1 to 10 how fun the game is and sexual content
I'd say: If you want to try the story, play the legacy demo, version 0.19. If you want to have a taste of how kalyskah used to run things, check version 0.23.

But give us a couple more months before making a final decision about the project. We have been cleaning the house and we need a little longer to bring you all a better presentation about both contents.

Reactions: SBT01 and Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I'd say: If you want to try the story, play the legacy demo, version 0.19. If you want to have a taste of how kalyskah used to run things, check version 0.23.

But give us a couple more months before making a final decision about the project. We have been cleaning the house and we need a little longer to bring you all a better presentation about both contents.

take your time and make the best game

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
take your time and make the best game
Thank you, this is the goal!

After so many releases with issues with optimizations and general bugs, we are taking our time now and running almost daily tests with someone that we hired specifically for QA so we can make sure that our next public demo will shine brighter than the others we released so far. The transition to Unreal 5 has slowed us down but now we are close to being able to show the improvements to the general audience =)

Reactions: SBT01 and Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Thank you, this is the goal!

After so many releases with issues with optimizations and general bugs, we are taking our time now and running almost daily tests with someone that we hired specifically for QA so we can make sure that our next public demo will shine brighter than the others we released so far. The transition to Unreal 5 has slowed us down but now we are close to being able to show the improvements to the general audience =)
I know that why I Said

Reactions: Kalyskah
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes