Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys, is there a walkthrough or guide? I just finished the temple area and the adventurer who was helping you went missing after they were stuck outside the final chamber. I've run through the temple again but still can't find her there. I might have skipped some text accidentally but I still can't find her or progress the game if you're not supposed to find her yet.
Each time you beat a place, a new series of rooms get added. If you get the map before you beat it the first time, it's typically very obvious.

The missing elf is in the right side of the temple that goes down. You should see an offshoot on the right side. If I recall correctly, it angles straight downward and the final room is at the bottom-right of the area.

Make sure you're going to the right place, it's the Egyptian temple place not the underground crypt. There's no need for a guide the game is pretty linear and not at all that hard.

Good luck on the final maingame map, it's terrible.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Feb 11, 2020
Each time you beat a place, a new series of rooms get added. If you get the map before you beat it the first time, it's typically very obvious.

The missing elf is in the right side of the temple that goes down. You should see an offshoot on the right side. If I recall correctly, it angles straight downward and the final room is at the bottom-right of the area.

Make sure you're going to the right place, it's the Egyptian temple place not the underground crypt. There's no need for a guide the game is pretty linear and not at all that hard.

Good luck on the final maingame map, it's terrible.
Yep, I managed to find my way there and rescue her, I didn't think to check previously closed off areas. And what a struggle the last main map was.
Thanks for your help btw.

Reactions: Sscdrake

xooxusername

Sep 12, 2022
I cant play the game can someone send me a link?? and how to select choices and what button to press cos i could'nt get pass on the main menu not to mention idk what button to click pls help

Last edited:

ESPARTA101K

Mar 27, 2018
Really awesome work Thecat66666 ! I also made a sex version of the Execution anim:

View attachment 3198875

It's something I'm planning to throw into a wider mod that makes the fem MC half-dressed (kind of topless/ass exposed, dress around waist) in all the H scenes, but also makes edits based on personal taste like the one above.

But tbh as they're different things I should probably upload them separately! If anyone's interested I can upload the files for this one.

Sorry the balls on the dick look kind of weird, I wasn't used to drawing one from this perspective and probably need to redo it... they should hang below the shaft, not directly behind it lol xD
can you share the files? looks pretty good

Someburner

Aug 31, 2023
Sure here's the raw images! 1-4 are unchanged so these are the ones to replace if you wanted to mod it in / mess around with it (might need to convert from png back to bmp though)
Do you know how to get this game to run in fullscreen or borderless windowed? I tried pressing f11 and it did nothing. I'm on 2560x1440p.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes