• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
May 7th update, untested: Google Drive
Gawd dayum, someone tell the dev to lower the girl's sensitivity a bit. 3 monsters attached and she orgasms like once every 5s, plus the heavy as all hell movement speed debuff from monsters + pregnancy. I was hoping for the same "running around with a preg belly" gameplay like Agnietta, not that I think all games should be like it

Where did you find the image in your attachment?
well, look like beta0.02 dont have this included , only basic 2 monster and short run ,dont even have defeat event.
I'm sure that's a fan edit made with game assets

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Gawd dayum, someone tell the dev to lower the girl's sensitivity a bit. 3 monsters attached and she orgasms like once every 5s, plus the heavy as all hell movement speed debuff from monsters + pregnancy. I was hoping for the same "running around with a preg belly" gameplay like Agnietta, not that I think all games should be like it

I'm sure that's a fan edit made with game assets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was counting on discretion from you haha ;)

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 3505790

Overview:
An alluring young student of the medical arts...
A golden kingdom ravaged by an unknown disease...
And the secrets of alchemy that could consume everything...
Vita, an extraordinarily youthful and gifted plague doctor, struggles to find a cure for the strange infection destroying her home.
Having spent her entire life in serious studies, she has no time for relationships or frivolous activities...but for a young, elegant beauty, there are monsters more malicious than viruses...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: B-flat - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Beta
Language: English, Chinese
Prequel: The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 3505813 View attachment 3505814 View attachment 3505815 View attachment 3505816 View attachment 3505820 View attachment 3506886 View attachment 3505822
The window is too fucking big for my laptop. Hpow do I shrink it?!

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes