rb813

Aug 28, 2018
So the UI is ready for a foursome, what are the technical limitations in the rest of the code for foursomes (aside from not being implemented)
I feel like the biggest impediment would just be positions, since it's prohibitively difficult to make new poses, so you're limited by what kind of foursome setups you can simulate with the poses that already exist in the game. I guess you could do the usual threesome setups (one girl on top of the other who's eating her out) with the fourth just kinda kneeling to the side.

Sep 21, 2019
There is a mod on discord in which it is implemented, just not sure if that one is compatible with latest AIO version or needs latest dev branch. Looking at Mod should show what they did to make it work.
Is there a way to access the mods without discord?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there a way to access the mods without discord?
Possibly, but I have no clue. Access to discord is free and open to all as far as I know with link in OP. Else you can search for Moresome mod if available elsewhere. Since most or all mods from discord are on github I think you might be able to find them there.

Reactions: RandomFapinator

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Assuming you already have some older version, like the one from the main download for example, you can simply delete the folder with the name "game" and get the new one from the 1st post, spoiler section of beta version, gitgud link where it says to clone it, but instead of cloning simply go that page, download the code (blue button) as zip and put the game folder from that zip in your old place. It will work.

The main reason to use git is to avoid downloading the whole thing if you just want to update to the newest beta, but if downloading the 2Gb zip works better for you because it simpler feel free to do it.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
is it really any fix for loading time ?
there were always some random loading time on mine

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I don't get why there's a button to set the amount of supply you would like to maintain. Is there ever any benefit to keeping it low?
So you aren't bleeding money buying more at all times even when not producing anything and it can be taken away by when attention gets too high.

Reactions: forgotp and rb813

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I have a few questions:

1. For tier2 serums which choice is better, the 2000$ prototype serum or to contact Nora?
2. Is there a girl i could hire as a programmer for the nanobots? I think i saw something somewhere about a coding girl or something like that...? And while on this subject, how many unique girls are there available to hire? I mean unique like Steph, Alexia, Sarah, etc, not randomly generated.
3. I`m at day 84 and Sakari is stuck at her home, she never left it, is this normal? Admittedly, i discovered Sakari`s location by asking Kaya about Kaya`s home, Sakari was just also there, but then she never left. In the story progress i see that i`m supposed to find Sakari in the morning at the clothes shop in the mall... but i never saw her there, she just sits at home all day long
4. Is there a way to increase a girl`s job experience other than from the random event in which she asks for more responsibilities and a raise?
1. The $2000 options has a scene with your research manager where they can become a bimbo after a unique sex scene. The Nora option saves money where you instead research a trait in one of a few ways. After you unlock the serium upgrade you will have access to the college. Either because you met Nora or she will call you having heard about your company.

2. Ellie comes into play after you have "mastered" two nano-bot traits. There is a timer after one of the two being mastered and I have mastered a third before her events prompt.

3. Sakari is a special character without a schedule until you officially meet her via Kaya's story. The same thing happens with Ashley and I would assume any other story character until their triggers are activated.

4. Not, to my knowledge without cheating. I know we are getting business management tasks in the CEO's office having read the notes in Jenifer's unique development branch which I hope would give us options to set up training for staff and/or having methods to give them job experience but I haven't looked into any further code on that branch to see if anything is actually implemented yet. That said their might be something in the works.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Hi, could I get retard proof installation instructions for the beta version?
1. Get a version of Renpy on you computer.
2. Download file from git (likely will be a zip)
3. Put a non-compressed copy of the file in the Renpy folder.
Use Renpy launcher and find project (name of your folder) and run project.

Reactions: makeitso

bluted

May 22, 2020
1. Get a version of Renpy on you computer.
2. Download file from git (likely will be a zip)
3. Put a non-compressed copy of the file in the Renpy folder.
Use Renpy launcher and find project (name of your folder) and run project.
That's how I do it. And I'm pretty much retarded with these kind of things :D

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
uuuh, help ?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label mom_fuck_during_housework_label is defined twice, at File "game/crises/limited_time_crises/family_LTE.rpy", line 645:
label mom_fuck_during_housework_label(the_person):
and File "crises/limited_time_crises/mom_fuck_during_housework.rpyc", line 26:

SMC85

Apr 15, 2024
Thanks, I tried that but I get this error.

Error Renpy.png

Why does it say AMD64 though, I have an intel processor.

bluted

May 22, 2020
For people who have problems with the latest development branch: you need renpy 8.2.1 to fix a lot of it (like no more homes visible, Stephanie no longer researching properly, probably more bugs...).

Best if someone removes the link to renpy 8.1.3 on the section "beta" of the front page.

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
For people who have problems with the latest development branch: you need renpy 8.2.1 to fix a lot of it (like no more homes visible, Stephanie no longer researching properly, probably more bugs...).

Best if someone removes the link to renpy 8.1.3 on the section "beta" of the front page.
What about the numerous posts that say 8.2.1 causes issues and you should use 8.1.3? Did that change? Even the gitgud page specifically says you need 8.1.3.
Confusing.
Would really love a new AIO version sometime soon, it's been 7 months.

bluted

May 22, 2020
Yes, that changed very recently (April 18).

However, I did use Renpy 8.2.1 and had the same issues bluted wrote about. Will try again today.
Just tried the latest version (with renpy 8.2.1), homes still broken. The other things I encountered work now. The latest build is more buggy than usual.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I feel like the biggest impediment would just be positions, since it's prohibitively difficult to make new poses, so you're limited by what kind of foursome setups you can simulate with the poses that already exist in the game. I guess you could do the usual threesome setups (one girl on top of the other who's eating her out) with the fourth just kinda kneeling to the side.
Thinking about this further, I think I'd kinda prefer to at least have the option in any group sex (the existing threesomes or theoretical foursomes) to just do the normal sex pose with the one girl you're penetrating, and then also have the other girls standing or kneeling or whatever, visible but just kinda off to the side on their own. I don't really like threesomes much in this game, at least visually, because they're usually shrunk down and my view of one girl is blocked by the other.

wolz

Oct 14, 2017
I get this error. What am I doing wrong?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 409, in script
call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([build_people_list(), build_actions_list(), build_nearby_location_list()]))
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 663, in execute_call_screen
args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
File "game/script.rpy", line 409, in <module>
call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([build_people_list(), build_actions_list(), build_nearby_location_list()]))
File "game/script.rpy", line 294, in build_nearby_location_list
nearby = [x for x in mc.current_location_hub.visible_locations if x != mc.location and x.is_accessible]
File "game/script.rpy", line 294, in <lambda>
nearby = [x for x in mc.current_location_hub.visible_locations if x != mc.location and x.is_accessible]
NameError: name 'list_of_hubs' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 409, in script
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1968, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 663, in execute_call_screen
args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\parameter.py", line 477, in evaluate
value = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 409, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 294, in build_nearby_location_list
File "game/script.rpy", line 294, in <lambda>
File "game/main_character/MainCharacter_ren.py", line 142, in current_location_hub
return next((x for x in list_of_hubs if self.location in x), MapHub("Current", "Current", locations = [self.location], position = home_hub.position))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2023.12-code-beta
Sat Apr 20 19:54:21 2024

wolz

Oct 14, 2017
And I also get this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 398, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 405, in <module>
for x in list_of_hubs:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 398, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 405, in <module>
for x in list_of_hubs:

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2023.12-code-beta
Sat Apr 20 19:55:52 2024

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes