4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Well, seems like that debate was short and quiet (the way we like it in here) ;)
I'll just remind that it's a fiction, and I can write it however I want. Literally anything the author wants to happen should be considered POSSIBLE. If you have trouble with this, I'd hate to hear what you have to say about Serenity :D

FWIW, I don't claim to be some amazing author of highly rated novels. If I were, I probably wouldn't be doing this. But I am definitely better at this than some of the AVN's I've read out there. lol

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Well, seems like that debate was short and quiet (the way we like it in here) ;)
I'll just remind that it's a fiction, and I can write it however I want. Literally anything the author wants to happen should be considered POSSIBLE. If you have trouble with this, I'd hate to hear what you have to say about Serenity :D

FWIW, I don't claim to be some amazing author of highly rated novels. If I were, I probably wouldn't be doing this. But I am definitely better at this than some of the AVN's I've read out there. lol
I was close to ignoring him since going around in circles is fruitless. The thing about science fiction is just as you indicated. Some things will be beyond belief for some and so maybe they should stick to non-fictional works. Science fiction is about trying to wrap your head around things that currently seem impossible or illogical. Some centuries back, people thought the Earth was the center of the universe and in contemporary times some people still believe the Earth is flat. It does not mean that a story can't be woven around those beliefs to create something different and interesting that challenges modern belief and knowledge. I read a book some while back describing how someone could argue that the moon was made of green cheese convincingly. When reading or watching a work of fiction, some level of suspension of disbelief must occur or the story will mean nothing to that individual. In Serenity and crossing over some into Last Human, some things occur simply "because it's magic." Kind of hard to be logical or find a way to make magic work realistically unless you just shrug and suspend disbelief for a little while (of course, magic is just another way of saying a force that is not fully understood is at work, like teleportation technology).

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I am enjoying both this and Serenity a great deal. And linking the two stories was a stroke of genius in my opinion. I almost fell over when I saw Rin in the arena. Since the fade is now a thing in Last Human anything is possible. Can't wait to see what you think of next. The only thing that bothers me is there are no petite girls. They are all tall with DD or bigger breasts. If you ever decide to add a petite neko she will instantly become my favorite. Bonus points if she wears glasses. Just sayin... Keep up the good work N2TheFire

Reactions: Mutation8888

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I am enjoying both this and Serenity a great deal. And linking the two stories was a stroke of genius in my opinion. I almost fell over when I saw Rin in the arena. Since the fade is now a thing in Last Human anything is possible. Can't wait to see what you think of next. The only thing that bothers me is there are no petite girls. They are all tall with DD or bigger breasts. If you ever decide to add a petite neko she will instantly become my favorite. Bonus points if she wears glasses. Just sayin... Keep up the good work N2TheFire
Hehe... Pretty sure I covered petite with Cyndi - although she's big boobed. What you have to remember is that Patreon are banning devs left and right over things that even resemble incest, pedo shit, and all kinds of stuff. We have to be really careful about making petite girls because they almost always look like an underage. Pretty much the reason I gave Cyndi giant jugs. Not to mention her being a klutz, they're great for protecting her falls :LOL:

By the way, she even has the glasses. ;)

LH-Cyndi-(NSFW)-03.png

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Curse you patreon! Small breast are legal. Well I wouldn't want you to get in trouble so I'll have to settle for 2 out of 3. At any rate I can't wait for the next release.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Curse you patreon! Small breast are legal. Well I wouldn't want you to get in trouble so I'll have to settle for 2 out of 3. At any rate I can't wait for the next release.
So basically they are discriminating against mature women with normal or small breasts is what they are saying.

Had to edit and indicate that at least Natalie has average sized breasts.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Hehe... Pretty sure I covered petite with Cyndi - although she's big boobed. What you have to remember is that Patreon are banning devs left and right over things that even resemble incest, pedo shit, and all kinds of stuff. We have to be really careful about making petite girls because they almost always look like an underage. Pretty much the reason I gave Cyndi giant jugs. Not to mention her being a klutz, they're great for protecting her falls :LOL:

By the way, she even has the glasses. ;)

View attachment 3452131
That may be. But all this does is have ppl like me, who find tits over a C cup less and less attractive the bigger they get, til they reach revolting around DDD, is never bothering. If I want to play with udders I'll buy some cows and milk them manually.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That may be. But all this does is have ppl like me, who find tits over a C cup less and less attractive the bigger they get, til they reach revolting around DDD, is never bothering. If I want to play with udders I'll buy some cows and milk them manually.
Oh well more for players like me.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I cant tell if youre serious.
I really hope they're not, but it's not funny even as a hyperbolic overreaction for humor... they're really ate up about the lack of Itty bitties in this game.

I shall continue to enjoy the lack thereof cause my preferences run counter to theirs.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I really hope they're not, but it's not funny even as a hyperbolic overreaction for humor... they're really ate up about the lack of Itty bitties in this game.

I shall continue to enjoy the lack thereof cause my preferences run counter to theirs.
To be fair, Natalie has small titties. Granted, she is probably the only one. Oh, but wait there is also Valerie (the guard girl). Hers are about the same size as Nat's. Most of the tits in LH aren't really huge. But you have Coach of course, and Cyndi with huge mommy milkers. I thought I did okay balancing the various size boobs but it could probably use a few more with smaller ones.

Reactions: Mutation8888

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
What's funny to me is even when you try to keep something like this balanced enough to have more people enjoy it, there are still the ones who'll be like "Oh shit, I saw giant boobs" <rage quit>. For a lot of people, I've noticed it needs to be either THIS way, or none at all. And that just ruins the possibility of variety.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Cyndi with huge mommy milkers
Shorties whose cups are overflowing are my IRL weakness, so definitely looking forward to stuff with her, as I dont recall her from what I'd previously played (may just be shit memory on my part).

Yeah I don't get the people who rage about body types, Itty bitty isn't my preference but I'll still "yes and: all the girls if I'm playing a game, my only true squick is if it pushes too hard into actually looking like a kid, in which case I just silently drop the game.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
What's funny to me is even when you try to keep something like this balanced enough to have more people enjoy it, there are still the ones who'll be like "Oh shit, I saw giant boobs" <rage quit>. For a lot of people, I've noticed it needs to be either THIS way, or none at all. And that just ruins the possibility of variety.
I think you are doing a good job on variety. In reality, most people go more for more symmetrical face/body rather than the largest or smallest. There are always those with preferences, but the average is usually the most common denominator. All I know is if it functions properly and looks good, that's all that matters. Variety makes the world go round.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Reactions: pgm_01

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022

Long post, jump over to the patreon to read it. ;)
Looks good. I actually did not mind Lili crossing over, but wondered where the story line would go from there. Your take on Blarg sits right regarding his future and I kind of expected the general plans you have for him. Looking forward to seeing how things will go in the future episodes. Keep up the good work, and don't get burned out. Take care of you first, then you can take care of other things.

Reactions: N2TheFire
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes