jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
dev i think u need to add more unskippable loading/reading screen at the start where people need to look at a bunch of text for 30 mints everytime they open its pretty good, also dont implement full screen i mean why u would you when u can cover 30% of a screen instead of 100% right

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaffarpok316

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
So I've been playing this game for a while now. Haven't touched the other 2 games yet but I was wondering, where does this one fit in the timeline? The game title includes "Origin", so I'm assuming this is like the prequel to the other 2 games, right?
what are the two overwatch animations you have playing

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
dev i think u need to add more unskippable loading/reading screen at the start where people need to look at a bunch of text for 30 mints everytime they open its pretty good, also dont implement full screen i mean why u would you when u can cover 30% of a screen instead of 100% right
They should just never switch game engine no matter how much it stunts enjoyment and make more superfluous minigames

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
They should just never switch game engine no matter how much it stunts enjoyment and make more superfluous minigames
I honestly liked the story not gonna lie it was good and intriguing that's why I started playing it however I have a big screen and the game was barely covering 20% of the screen. I really tried my damnedest to immerse myself but couldn't.

Moreover unfortunately this game is on RPG xp which means you can't use joiplay either I've tried multiple times different techniques. If someone does know how to play on android lemme know.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well for me when i get them beat in the card game i just go nude all wemon nude lol. just suckes you can't remove black dames are some of the others close.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes