Darthybaka

Jan 3, 2022
Man i played the 3.12 version ion remember, along time ago so if anyone can upload a full save of the latest version, Thankyou in advance. its just that I have no energy to grind again.

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
i assume they being lame. i know they frown on anything beasty or incesty to the point alot of people are moving away from them for content blocking the games.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
i assume they being lame. i know they frown on anything beasty or incesty to the point alot of people are moving away from them for content blocking the games.
A while back I remember a lot of artists getting kicked off of Patreon just for using anime style faces. The claim was that Patreon can't be sure they weren't children even if they had giant tits.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
patron loves money but they don't want to be afillated with stuff they think will do there company harm are some shit like that.

Reactions: aleyugioh

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
it would be nice if we had one that just lets them do their own stuff but the problem with that is i think even if they say your 100% responsible they can still be targeted for anything sus thats put on their stuff regardless of any fine print they try to use. which is sad because now and days any small girl is straight up targeted which makes me feel bad for any younger looking short stacks in real life if they have to deal with every one getting involved in their dating life even when they over 18 just because they look young.

May 18, 2018
Anybody know how to fix a broken save. is the result of using a mod that I think got deleted because I can find it but still have it.
Broken save.png
game opens fine and you can run around but when u try to open the menu this happens.

May 18, 2018
Anybody know how to fix a broken save. is the result of using a mod that I think got deleted because I can find it but still have it.
View attachment 3662305
game opens fine and you can run around but when u try to open the menu this happens.
I managed to fix it so never mind i used a new save editor i found it helped a lot " " my class id was set to 15 in 2 different locations when it is suppose to be at 1 i had to compare it to my old save.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It seems, Swegabe patreon is back online, good for Swegabe.
Good for her continual supporter milking. I don’t understand why it wasn’t suspended when there are lots of undeniable rape and bestiality content in all her games(actual animals, not monsters). Maybe they did not check the contents thoroughly and need to be sendt proof.

Plenty other creators got suspended for less.

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
I wonder if have reached the lv 99, can I beat the Serpent God? :)) I lost my save files and I think should try to do thiz when play again?

ogsilence

Nov 11, 2020
for anybody who wonder what happen on Patreon the recap VISA, Mastercard and Paypal for some reason wanna block purchases that content sexual content and Patreon doesn't wanna lose they're support although Patreon try delay the purge as long as they could

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes