apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
So is this the complete game, or is just a early acess??
LwT: Redux is a modern Unity remake of the old flash game LwT.
LwT: Luscious Secrets adds a huge expansion to Redux; it's completed.
LwT: American Sunset is yet another Ren'Py remake of Luscious Secrets. It's still WIP. Some parts from LS are yet to be implemented. You could play LS first if you haven't already and hate incomplete games.
Each remake overhauled the game mechanics, improved renders from previous version and added a large amount of content. It's impressive how much effort they put into remaking a title over and over again.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Overall I like the new LWT so far. I couldn't find a way to get to level 3 with Sandy and I couldn't get past level 1 with Coco or Dominique. I didn't try the cuck stuff yet, but I think I've completed everything else and only found 1 broken image so far and a few instances where sex sounds get bugged and keep playing until something reset's the sound later. No crashes.

Also it took me awhile to realize that a lot of the scenes require progressing through the lower level options before you can do any of the more advanced options for that scene. So just because some action doesn't look that interesting to do, you should do it because it might unlock something better.

Also there are some non repeatable scenes that seem to have relationship thresholds that you need to meet to get the "good version". If you don't you get the bad version. So you don't necessarily want to do every scene as soon as it's unlocked. The scene where Tracy catches Justin watching Lisa masturbate is the first instance I ran into where you'll probably get the bad version unless you intentionally wait a bit on it.

Hannah did not show up at all for me. Not sure if I missed something or if they just didn't include her yet.

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Overall I like the new LWT so far. I couldn't find a way to get to level 3 with Sandy and I couldn't get past level 1 with Coco or Dominique. I didn't try the cuck stuff yet, but I think I've completed everything else and only found 1 broken image so far and a few instances where sex sounds get bugged and keep playing until something reset's the sound later. No crashes.

Also it took me awhile to realize that a lot of the scenes require progressing through the lower level options before you can do any of the more advanced options for that scene. So just because some action doesn't look that interesting to do, you should do it because it might unlock something better.

Also there are some non repeatable scenes that seem to have relationship thresholds that you need to meet to get the "good version". If you don't you get the bad version. So you don't necessarily want to do every scene as soon as it's unlocked. The scene where Tracy catches Justin watching Lisa masturbate is the first instance I ran into where you'll probably get the bad version unless you intentionally wait a bit on it.

Hannah did not show up at all for me. Not sure if I missed something or if they just didn't include her yet.
This is just basically the base game, none of the expansions. You want to look at the quests. Sandy, Lisa, and Tracy are the only ones with quests. You can increase your rel with Coco or the publisher, but you can't do anything with them.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This is just basically the base game, none of the expansions. You want to look at the quests. Sandy, Lisa, and Tracy are the only ones with quests. You can increase your rel with Coco or the publisher, but you can't do anything with them.
Well there are some good scenes with Sandy despite her still being level 1 but yeah it seems like most of the new characters are not really implemented yet.

marosea

Aug 26, 2018
View attachment 3639848
LwT: American Sunset PREVIEW 2
PC: (other mirrors would be later): workupload.com pixeldrain.com
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so not recommended on slow PC): pixeldrain.com
Mac: (not tested, use at ur own risk, don't ping me if it doesn't work for u): workupload.com pixeldrain.com
P.S. Some links may die after some time so just use other mirrors in this case, don't need to ask me for reupload.
You are the king

Reactions: xbruce

master110

Jun 5, 2017
If you think it's jackass to provide not only the answer to your question, but also a more efficient and productive way to get your answer, then I'm sorry for doing that for you. I promise I will never do that again. I hope you will keep calling people who do that for you "jackass" for the rest of your life.
you are not mod so stop why do you have to be annoying daily.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
you are not mod so stop why do you have to be annoying daily.
Ummm I thought my posts in this thread answered a lot of questions, helped a lot of people and shared a lot of useful information. Could you specify which of my posts are "annoying daily"? I'll be very thankful if you point out what I did/said wrong, improper or harmful to the community since I didn't realize any.
As for the post you quoted, I helped someone with only good intent, then got attacked with the word "jackass" in return, but I didn't attack back with curse words. Please let me know which part of this is "annoying daily"? If you could demonstrate your point, you'll have my gratitude and apology for my improper behavior.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
LOP games are decent but i Always feel like they end when things just getting started , they feel so short and focus on rendering and sex and don't care about story/ lenth of the game

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
I can't find the Sexshop in LWT:American Sunset, Can someone help me please?
Thank you
I had the same problem. I think it is simply not yet included in the test version.
If you you are able to manage console commands, you can make considerable progress with Lisa by manually setting the "level Lisa to 3" (level_lisa =3)...:)

uig1270

Oct 21, 2019
I had the same problem. I think it is simply not yet included in the test version.
If you you are able to manage console commands, you can make considerable progress with Lisa by manually setting the "level Lisa to 3" (level_lisa =3)...:)
Thanks man, please tell me how to manage console command, or is it too lengthy of a process?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't find the Sexshop in LWT:American Sunset, Can someone help me please?
Thank you
The sex shop does exist. You need to start down the Las Vegas quest line.
The sex shop is tied to Coco, and Tracy although their content isn't in game yet, so yeah you have to start the Las Vegas quest,
as a quick advise is to start and progress all quests, In case you get stuck just advance others.
I had a few Traceback and no picture errors, but that was to expect, since it is a preview, (like alpha version)

Reactions: xbruce and oszapo25
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes