[R>Artist 3D] Unpaid Linear Story needs artist

Deckrect

Sep 21, 2022
Hello everone,

I have been working on some VN arguments, and between one thing and other, I did write a side, short, linear story. The material is adequate for a Kinetic VN or a Graphic Novel.

It is four characters - 3 men, 1 woman - only 2300 words including character names and some few notes and action lines, using only four locations: Office, Street, Park and an Alcove. But most of the action happens in onl be room.

I was going to publish it myself with Visual Novel maker using my terrible tools, assets and graphic skills, but before tring it, I thought perhaps a real artist would be interested.

I'm quite open to anything, because I want using this pirce as showcase for future works.

I would like not messing with the bulk of the story, but I may add, remove and change some elements. Actually, I hope it would be the beginning of a partnership for more projects.

Any artist interested?

parasolka

Aug 16, 2016
Hello everone,
Hello!
I sometimes play with DAZ3D and would like to try to make my own game for a long time, but my writing skills are very bad. Examples of work can be viewed here:

And also English is not my native language, I speak it very bad, but I understand someone else's text)
If the level of my art suits you and my English skills are not a big problem, then we can try to do something together. I would like to know more about your story.

Deckrect

Sep 21, 2022
Perfect! I wold love to!

Can you send me a private massage with your email? I'll send you the full text for your appreciation and comments.

Deckrect

Sep 21, 2022
Hello there. I'm currently working on a new project. (Acrually I have many at once)

I aim Visual Novels, but sometimes I end with linear stories, good for Comics.

This story has 5 characters (one of them is the younger version of the only female charater), a school location (may be classroom or locker room. I adapt.), an apartment and a set of locations representing an air bnb, may be a mansion or a country place. As I did write just a bit of it, I could make some alterations and concessions.

The plot is about a confident and successful woman, married to a very nice guy, who takes a weekend off grid to relax. While there, they meet the property administrator, who hits on the woman and makes her question her past and choices of her life. The story is very anchored on anal sex and how it relates to the game of power and desire between man and women, as I use it to extrapolate the concept. I guess soon I'll have a treatment beat by beat.

I may work using massages here or by email, sharing files by Google Drive.