Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Dev the renders are top notch. Like really good. Can see you put in a lot of effort on them. A few devs have issues with positioning and lighting of scenes but there's no problem here.

The music choice is pretty interesting. Definitely doesn't sound like the usual generic tracks.

The story is intriguing, but be careful not too have too many plot threads at once. Better to have a tight and coherent storyline rather than an ambitious one that ends up a sprawling mess. As someone else mentioned, 0.2 just gives us more questions compared to 0.1.

Might have been a better idea to flesh out some details (eg. background of MC, relationship with Eira (?), the heist etc.) to provide a backdrop to the story. The biting ear part just made me go WTF because there wasn't anything about how they dealt with it, nor the characters reactions. It just kind of seemed glossed over.

The writing quality definitely needs to be improved as others mentioned. For me the main issue is the writing style. There's something off about the way they all speak. The punctuation particularly is really jarring.

All in all I think it shows promise, but writing quality is the weakness here. You can have shit renders, no music, meh sex scenes as long as your story is interesting and the writing quality is good and people will think it's good (eg. STWA Author). If writing is bad then people will just fast forward to the sex scenes, and they aren't too great here (for now).

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Dev the renders are top notch. Like really good. Can see you put in a lot of effort on them. A few devs have issues with positioning and lighting of scenes but there's no problem here.

The music choice is pretty interesting. Definitely doesn't sound like the usual generic tracks.

The story is intriguing, but be careful not too have too many plot threads at once. Better to have a tight and coherent storyline rather than an ambitious one that ends up a sprawling mess. As someone else mentioned, 0.2 just gives us more questions compared to 0.1.

Might have been a better idea to flesh out some details (eg. background of MC, relationship with Eira (?), the heist etc.) to provide a backdrop to the story. The biting ear part just made me go WTF because there wasn't anything about how they dealt with it, nor the characters reactions. It just kind of seemed glossed over.

The writing quality definitely needs to be improved as others mentioned. For me the main issue is the writing style. There's something off about the way they all speak. The punctuation particularly is really jarring.

All in all I think it shows promise, but writing quality is the weakness here. You can have shit renders, no music, meh sex scenes as long as your story is interesting and the writing quality is good and people will think it's good (eg. STWA Author). If writing is bad then people will just fast forward to the sex scenes, and they aren't too great here (for now).
I see!!

Thanks a lot for the feedback!!! I must say that it was and still is intentional how strange I chose to make most scenes and interaction with different people in the game, I just like exploring that side instead of opting for realistic ones, but I can see how flawed it is from what you stated and from what I read on some of the reviews. My main focus will now be on trying to rewrite most of the game. As for the content, I will go deep into explaining more in v0.3, since If I'm to have a flashback for example I would like to have a smooth transition instead of the Mc telling someone about his past or yeah it just happening, I quite dislike that but such things in the game are already planned and will go into them.

I will put more focus on re-writing most of the game since I too feel some choices in how I executed things were very extremely odd.

Thank you for giving me more details about everything. Much appreciated!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
There's nothing wrong with making your characters wacky, but it needs to be clear that your story is supposed to go that way. I think "Above the Clouds" or "Once in a Lifetime" for example does this very well. Story doesn't really make sense but it wasn't supposed to in the first place and we're just meant to enjoy the comedy and roll with it.

If you want some movie examples, it'll be like "Dawn of the Dead (2004) vs Zombieland. Dawn of the Dead pisses me off when the characters act stupidly but I'm more willing to overlook it in Zombieland because it's meant to be a comedy.

If you're trying to go for mystery I think "La fille de la Zone" does it very well, but even then it's super confusing to keep track of the plot. Best to limit your plot threads so readers can follow along even if they haven't played it in awhile.

I see!!

Thank a lot for the feedback!!! I must say that it was and still is intentional how strange I chose to make most scenes and interaction with different people in the game, I just like exploring that side instead of opting for realistic ones, but I can see how flawed it is from what you stated and from what I read on some of the reviews. My main focus will now be on trying to rewrite most of the game. As for the content, I will go deep into explaining more in v0.3, since If I'm to have a flashback for example I would like to have a smooth transition instead of the Mc telling someone about his past or yeah it just happening, I quite dislike that but such things in the game are already planned and will go into them.

I will put more focus on re-writing most of the game since I too feel some choices in how I executed things were very extremely odd.

Thank you for giving me more details about everything. Much appreciated!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
There's nothing wrong with making your characters wacky, but it needs to be clear that your story is supposed to go that way. I think "Above the Clouds" or "Once in a Lifetime" for example does this very well. Story doesn't really make sense but it wasn't supposed to in the first place and we're just meant to enjoy the comedy and roll with it.

If you want some movie examples, it'll be like "Dawn of the Dead (2004) vs Zombieland. Dawn of the Dead pisses me off when the characters act stupidly but I'm more willing to overlook it in Zombieland because it's meant to be a comedy.

If you're trying to go for mystery I think "La fille de la Zone" does it very well, but even then it's super confusing to keep track of the plot. Best to limit your plot threads so readers can follow along even if they haven't played it in awhile.
Thank you for the feedback and the recommendations!!! I'll check them out as soon as I get the chance.

VND6

Mar 15, 2024
Hmm.
The first release was a bomb. I loved it!

But now, how the women throws herself at you it´s off putting and ridiculous.
The renders are nice and good looking. But I think that´s it for me...

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes