3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Down Bad Smut Games error on the first clarrisa and Ruby scenes. Also Ruby is now so large on her first scene all you can see are her ankles... - both errors can be safely ignored, on the bright side. The earplugs are fixed - haven't got past day 1 will update if any more errors show - this is the android version from itch, cannot check windows.

Last edited:
Reactions: OwlBeer

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
Maybe some people would HAPPY with the change of your Big long leg brother,
But for lots of others,It's time to sad...:(
1.png

(This picture is from game Version 0.6.3.0a , Image Gallery → Sprites .If you think this picture is FAKE, you can see it yourself in the game ...

Last edited:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Game gives me an error when I grab the earplugs, or when the earplugs are mentioned on Friday (day 1) night.

Script error could not find label loc_scene

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Jesus Fucking Christ...it's on a god damn SCREEN. WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVE LEGAL SHORTSTACKS NOW?!?
Beacuse some people are mentally ill and dont undertand short woman exist also they cant see the difference between fiction and reality and on top of that some other people like to bend over and spread thier cheeks for those mentally ill minority so they can fuck them while going in dry and dont even expect a thank you after. This whole situtation is about the mc brother if I get it right (didnt play the game yet) so I shouldnt even care about it as traps are something I very heavily dislike but the reason for the changes is what pisses me off.

Last edited:

Ntrmom555

Feb 12, 2023
I played it without reading the update LOL No wonder i was no longer interested in groping the femboy bro. Now he looks like a rugby player with good glutes.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Beacuse some people are mentally ill and dont undertand short woman exist also they cant see the difference between fiction and reality and on top of that some other people like to bend over and spread thier cheeks for those mentally ill minority so they can fuck them while going in dry and dont even expect a thank you after.
Lunatics and idiots will always exist, the problem are the people who cave in to them :cry:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Maybe some people would HAPPY with the change of your Big long leg brother,
But for lots of others,It's time to sad...:(
View attachment 3630037
This just looks fucking stupid. Devs is it really worth fucking up the character's design because of a few dumb idiots? You know you're allowed to say "fuck you you're wrong" and keep going right?

Ntrmom555

Feb 12, 2023
I honestly understand why the dev would change it and don't think its a bad move. However, that being said this "fix" is fucking hilarious. They actually just made him tall as shit
He went from being Chihiro Fujisaki to Mayweather the bastard, the plot twist may be that he fucks everyone (including the MC)

Reactions: Shambown..
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes