Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
motseer: Valid point about Ryker and the mission. He would absolutely pick up on that. Been a while since I played the game now, so I'm not solid on all details. Comes with age I guess. :p

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
motseer: Valid point about Ryker and the mission. He would absolutely pick up on that. Been a while since I played the game now, so I'm not solid on all details. Comes with age I guess. :p
Yeah, thanks. I happened to think after writing that post... Ryker is still just a prospect. He is not a full patched member of the Rogues and, as such, isn't usually privy to "explanations". We know that Stan and Della both entrust him with much more information than a "normal" hangaround or prospect would have.

I always enjoy a re-read because you pick up on more of these kind of nuances with every read. In fact, right now, I'm at the beginning of episode 9 - the second half of Ryker's prospect initiation party. Della has just revealed that she knows who Reba really is... I think it's quite relevant to the discussion about finding the ring...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimitri57

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yet, horny will follow her to the end of the world.

Also I agree with you on the prospect reason. Furthermore if you tell Ryker before he might unintentionally say something he shouldn't - eg. " There it was. ".

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Well, I don't care for either of those, being too old for the one and not old enough for the other. :)
See? Comparing them is easy!
Ooouf..............Your on notice for.........The List™ :devilish:

Seriously though, aren't they about the same age or maybe it's just that Barb look 30 years older than she is :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ooouf..............Your on notice for.........The List™ :devilish:

Seriously though, aren't they about the same age or maybe it's just that Barb look 30 years older than she is :)
Well, I don't care for either of those, being too old for the one and not old enough for the other. :)
See? Comparing them is easy!
Della and Barb are both cases of reaping what you sew... So, yeah, it's possible to compare opposites... We need to be careful though...
Heh, Jus' Sayin':cool:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Ryker is still just a prospect. He is not a full patched member of the Rogues and, as such, isn't usually privy to "explanations". We know that Stan and Della both entrust him with much more information than a "normal" hangaround or prospect would have.
Zackly! :cool:(y)

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hehe... I knew you'd like those two sentences. We've been down this road before. I've been noticing something on this read, Dima. There are quite a few VN's that I like well enough to re-read/replay. But in all other cases, so far, I do what many others do on their first read... fast forward to the good parts. That doesn't only apply to the H scenes. Some VN's are good enough that I only skip a very few parts but, each time I have read Long Road Home I have taken more time - not less. I find myself enjoying the scenery, the poses, the facial expressions, the obscure references, the little jabs and the beautiful details. Sometimes I sit and listen to the music. You may think I'm just slow to catch on but, this read is the first time I realized that Jessy actually has her own theme song. Sometimes she shares it with other girls but I don't think it ever plays unless she is there...

Now this, this will sound crazy... I have been doing this read for four days now. I've spent between 4 - 8 hours "reading" each of those days. I'm still only about a third of the way through chapter 9. I know that most aren't as into this story as I am. I also know that most won't argue with me about how good it is.

Jus' Sayin':cool:

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes