• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 340 17.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 495 25.8%
  • Emily

Votes: 420 21.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 100 5.2%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 564 29.4%

• Total voters

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey xapican I assume Alex is your favourite LI? I have also been thinking about her lately. I can't wait to see Chris plow her.
Hey Joshy nice to read you again, no, my fav is Jenny, but the girls are all so hot that I love having them in My profile pic,
Jenny, Vanessa, Emily, Alex, Ann, Amber, the girl from the Bathroom, and the Beachgirl.
that would be the order although Alex and Emily change places every now and then

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey Joshy nice to read you again, no, my fav is Jenny, but the girls are all so hot that I love having them in My profile pic,
Jenny, Vanessa, Emily, Alex, Ann, Amber, the girl from the Bathroom, and the Beachgirl.
that would be the order although Alex and Emily change places every now and then
Son, I am dissapoint in your ranking.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
All the girls are really hot I agree. I just like Ann a bit more because she's really pretty and is a sweet person. Well, that and she does certain things I kind of like a little.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks, it's much more convenient and interesting to play with hints. Now I am looking forward to the continuation with great impatience. Are there any approximate dates for the release of the update?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks, it's much more convenient and interesting to play with hints. Now I am looking forward to the continuation with great impatience. Are there any approximate dates for the release of the update?
Not at this time. TTrick hasn't posted much about the official game's update and obviously, I won't start work on the Ren'Py port until after his release is out.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Not at this time. TTrick hasn't posted much about the official game's update and obviously, I won't start work on the Ren'Py port until after his release is out.
I ended up downloading your renpy port of LSS the other day to see what scenes I missed this last update and holy heck there was some sexy shit.
I liked when Ben cummed in Ann's pussy then ate her out. I was also shocked but in a good way.

But I think my favourite scene is still Vanessa wrapping her arms around me while Chris plows her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I ended up downloading your renpy port of LSS the other day to see what scenes I missed this last update and holy heck there was some sexy shit.
I liked when Ben cummed in Ann's pussy then ate her out. I was also shocked but in a good way.

But I think my favourite scene is still Vanessa wrapping her arms around me while Chris plows her.
And how did you enjoy the LSS Ren'Py experience?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes