[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for 2d Artist for Character art and illustrated battle sprites

Sockeltz

May 2, 2019
Project: 1000 years have passed since the last Dark Lord fell. You play the last Dark Lord in a modern world with no place for evil-doers. Can you use your magic powers and kinship with the oppressed evil races to turn the modern city of Athelmore into your dark kingdom? Features base building, harem building, and turn-based combat. Game includes a focus on mind control, enslavement, and comedic situations.

Developers-
Me-

Looking For: Character Artist/ Illustrator

Employment type:
Paid. Payment per asset. Exact price determined by size and complexity of asset. Price for additional revisions can be negotiated.

Work Commitment:
Long Term

Preferred method of contact: Discord

Job Description: Full color drawings of characters for the visual novel portion of the game. Several poses for turn-based battle portion of game. Animation ability not required I will do the animations. I am going for a semi-cartoonish style to match lighthearted nature of game. If you are interested I can send you some samples of what I mean when I say cartoonish.
Additional Comments:
If you are interested in the position or interested in the project for another reason please send me a message on discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyName'llDo