[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [R>Proofreader] Share Looking for 3D Artist and Programmer for Renpy game

Shnd1378

Jan 28, 2021
Hi Everyone
I am Currently looking for an artist and programmer for developing a 16+ Adult game.
The Story will require 3D Characters like AWAM or The Office and games like these two.
Project:
Name: Mom Decisions
brief overview: its about Kylie , she is a lawyer (not sure ).she got married 20 years ago and now she has 2 sons and a daughter,so she is a MILF.during the game many things will happen for her and she should decide what to do
the game include Incest, groping, corruption, Old man, family, Lesbian, ntr,sleeping sex, threesome and...tags, although all of them will be
avoidable.
Looking for: Ren'Py coder and 3D artist , I prefer do not be leader of team so artist can be leader beacause He/She has more things to solve like characters,render and...( I dont know anythings about art parts of games)
Employment Type :
Revenue Share/ Unpaid. it depends on the fans how much they support our game in patreon. The first version does not pay anything to anyone, but the next versions are paid based on the percentage of income we earned from the game. 45% for Artist , 30% for Programmer , 25% for me as a writer.
Work commitment: prefer long term
Preferred method of contact: f95zone , Discord: Sahand#8518
I'm looking for people who are committed and trustworthy, and who consult with each other on things.

aakritiSinha

Apr 30, 2019
Hi i am currently working as a character artist in a company. so working on characters and animation and there respective textures wont be much of an issue to me, but i can only work after my office hours for a fixed time in a day. if its ok with you, you can ping me.
i work in blender, maya, zbrush, substance, marvelous designer and a little knowledge of how to bring models and textures to unity.

Thustycrow

Apr 26, 2020
Hi Everyone
I am Currently looking for an artist and programmer for developing a 16+ Adult game.
The Story will require 3D Characters like AWAM or The Office and games like these two.
Project:
Name: Mom Decisions
brief overview: its about Kylie , she is a lawyer (not sure ).she got married 20 years ago and now she has 2 sons and a daughter,so she is a MILF.during the game many things will happen for her and she should decide what to do
the game include Incest, groping, corruption, Old man, family, Lesbian, ntr,sleeping sex, threesome and...tags, although all of them will be
avoidable.
Looking for: Ren'Py coder and 3D artist , I prefer do not be leader of team so artist can be leader beacause He/She has more things to solve like characters,render and...( I dont know anythings about art parts of games)
Employment Type :
Revenue Share/ Unpaid. it depends on the fans how much they support our game in patreon. The first version does not pay anything to anyone, but the next versions are paid based on the percentage of income we earned from the game. 45% for Artist , 30% for Programmer , 25% for me as a writer.
Work commitment: prefer long term
Preferred method of contact: f95zone , Discord: Sahand#8518
I'm looking for people who are committed and trustworthy, and who consult with each other on things.
i have team of 3d artist in 3d maya software i m also planning to create game maybe we can help each other i have send you request in discord