[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for 3D artist to create an interactive VN.

SkyRex04

Sep 18, 2020
Requirements: 3D artist/animator willing to work on a revenue share basis. Preferably someone who works with Blender/Daz. Commitment can be full/part time. Looking for someone who can commit long term towards completion of project and can deliver based on previously agreed timelines. PM me if interested and we can discuss on discord.

About me: I write as a hobby and can handle the programming aspects as well (still learning).

Project:
Name - Not your average Hero Story.

Motive -
The project will be a story driven narrative with sexual elements as a secondary attraction. I want people to come for the lewds but stay for the story. The endings are heavily based on player's choices and they will be presented with moral dilemmas at multiple points in the story.

Story -
Our MC is born in a war-torn world with magic where each person has their magical abilities (element affinity and power) are set by birth. The magical abilities are based on trump cards where each person undergoes a ceremony at the age of 15 at the church to draw from the holy deck to reveal their abilities. The number on the card drawn represents the power (3-4 is average, 5-7 is powerful, higher is exceptional, K/Q/J are unique and reserved for royalty) of the person while the house represents the affinity (each house represents a class of affinity among natural, elemental, spiritual and complex).
The lands are torn apart due to a long war between 2 factions (2 houses on each side). The MC is born in a common family and shows signs of great magical capabilities since birth. When the MC turns 15, a prophecy comes to light which states that there will be one hero from each house revealed at the annual ceremony capable of becoming the strongest magician and bring an end to the long war between the 2 factions. The MC begins their adventure with his best friend expecting to be chosen as one of the heroes. Will this be another average hero story, or will it be something different?

Spoiler - It's not your average hero story! It's the exact opposite.

Planned tags - Romance (optional), Harem (optional), no extreme fetishes like scat, gore, bestiality etc. Most fetishes will be optional.

kyoqoor

Oct 8, 2022
I can do your things And I'm good at it You can see my work in the following link, there are a lot of custom work I can't open you can contact me by dis 123 MMM # 6239