[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for a 3D animator.

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
We are looking for someone to make a 3D video

We are looking for someone who knows how to make 3D animations so that they can make a video for our game.
The video will be around 2-3 minutes long with 9 characters, but the further the video goes, the fewer of them will remain. Please take a look at our game and see if you can make a video of that 3D artwork.

This will be paid, of course. We can discuss the payment on Discord.

If you are interested, add me on Discord: esportslust.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
We are looking for someone to make a 3D video

We are looking for someone who knows how to make 3D animations so that they can make a video for our game.
The video will be around 2-3 minutes long with 9 characters, but the further the video goes, the fewer of them will remain. Please take a look at our game and see if you can make a video of that 3D artwork.

This will be paid, of course. We can discuss the payment on Discord.

If you are interested, add me on Discord: esportslust.
You want 2-3 minutes of 3d animations ? Including at one point 9 characters? This seems like a crazy request to me. The render time on that seems astronomical. Not even thinking about how long it would take to animate so many characters for this long time, especially if they interact.
Is that what you want, not somebody to make a video like a trailer or something for the game?

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
You want 2-3 minutes of 3d animations ? Including at one point 9 characters? This seems like a crazy request to me. The render time on that seems astronomical. Not even thinking about how long it would take to animate so many characters for this long time, especially if they interact.
Is that what you want, not somebody to make a video like a trailer or something for the game?
Yes that is what I want, I know it will cost a lot and I have the money to pay, I know it will take a long time but we dont need it for another 2-3 updates so we are okay.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Yes that is what I want, I know it will cost a lot and I have the money to pay, I know it will take a long time but we dont need it for another 2-3 updates so we are okay.
Wow, interesting! Would love to watch it once it's done. Is it supposed to be for promotion or in game sex stuff to make the game more engaging?

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Wow, interesting! Would love to watch it once it's done. Is it supposed to be for promotion or in game sex stuff to make the game more engaging?
We already have animated sex scenes for our next update. This video that we would like to make will be for promotion and within the game. This video will most likely come out at the end of episode 1, when we introduce a new character. We will be posting teasers for this video on our Patreon and Discord if you would like to see it.

Reactions: ihl86

EroGuySensei

Mar 22, 2021
I work in Daz Studio and have a strong background in 3D renders. I understand the basics of animation in the software and am capable of creating animation. However, I do not have a portfolio of this as of yet as I am introducing animation to my work starting next year. However, if you are open to discussion, we can see what arrangements we can come down to.

You can take a look at my work on my website: