[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Share Looking for a 3D artist and Co writer VN Adult RPG game I am creating Called The Descendants

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Hey I am Hodgy15 Writer and Creator of The Descendants
My Team is G.M.S.A Studios
We are looking for a New Human Character 3D Artist That is experienced in using Daz 3D , Ren’py and doing animations as some of the games scenes will be animated also has to be good at 3D environmental art as the game takes place in real locations . All the games characters have pictures of base models to go by and the environment will have pictures provided for a reference to go by as well. That is willing to take a share of the profits the game makes I am offering 30% of the profits as well as the right to use my characters in there art if they do 3D art as long as I am credited for the idea behind the character and 30% of what game makes. I recently had an Artist Step down from the project due to not having the time for a shared profits game that is early in development.
Also looking for a Co writer to help write the game as I am new parent that also works full time. So I don’t have a lot of time to write as much as I would like to have. I am looking for a writer that is good at writing from a male and female perspective as the game has 2 Main characters a male and female that are fraternal twins. Offering 10% of game profits to the writer for helping out. The Game is an Adult Visual Novel , RPG with multiple possible Endings we are in very early production. The game is about a family of 15 counting their aunts . Without there Aunts 1 mom 11 kids that just recently loss there father in combat overseas in the Middle East. Or so the government tells them there is a lot of mystery surrounded by his death their family dates back to the Ancient Greece (Dads Side of the family and Ancient Korea (moms side of the Family. The game is about the Greek Gods and the secret the family has been keeping about their family that has been loss over time.
Game Content is Incest , Beastiality , Teens all 18 of course , Twins , Triplets , quadruplets , Harem , Pregnancy , Greek Mythology and magic. If interested message me on here or on my discord my discord is Hodgy15#5646 let me know if interested

Last edited:

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Yeah cause they will be doing the most work. And have to pay for resources that they may use to create the characters and do renders and they will be working for free practically till we get the introduction chapter released. We are still in the writing and creating characters process of the game. And in order to start getting subscribers have to have the characters done first. there is another artist but he specializes in creating Animal characters more than he does Human characters. He also receives 30% of profits the 2 programmers and Moderator get 10% of the profits me and my dev decided we would take 0% of the profits or a very small percentage of it after you all get your shares. Are last Human Artist worked on commission and it was coming out of my own pocket to get characters created but i recently ran into financial issues and could no longer to do commission he wasn’t able to take shared profits nor the time to work on a game this early in production so he choose to step down from the game.

Last edited:

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
I can see you have a large team. Is this a big game? I hope we can experience it soon.
yes i do have a fairly large team but I only two of them can do art and renders one isn’t the best at doing human characters and the other is working on there own 2 games so he don’t have the time to do the art for ours and yes it is a pretty large game I am planning 10 chapters that go through a full year in game time so the game goes through all 4 seasons the game starts in the summer and ends in the Spring

Reactions: HotX Studio

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
I can see you have a large team. Is this a big game? I hope we can experience it soon.
and yeah I hope we can find an artist so you all can experience it soon. but without a 2nd artist character creation has came to a grinding halt till we can find another Artist to do the Human Characters in the game.

HotX Studio

Feb 20, 2023
As an artist myself, I can understand the value of participating in creative projects, but unfortunately, due to several objective reasons, I won't be able to participate in this particular project. However, I am always on the lookout for exciting and innovative projects that align with my artistic vision.

If you guys have any other projects in mind that you think I might be interested in, feel free to drop me a message on Discord: HotX Studio#8221. I would love to hear about your ideas and explore potential collaborations in the future.

Magic casting.PNG

Reactions: hodgy15

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
As an artist myself, I can understand the value of participating in creative projects, but unfortunately, due to several objective reasons, I won't be able to participate in this particular project. However, I am always on the lookout for exciting and innovative projects that align with my artistic vision.

If you guys have any other projects in mind that you think I might be interested in, feel free to drop me a message on Discord: HotX Studio#8221. I would love to hear about your ideas and explore potential collaborations in the future.

View attachment 2433645
wow looks quite awesome. How did you get the purple rune circle and particles?

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021

View attachment 2433645
Thanks and that’s alright totally understand and sounds good I will definitely let you know if we have any future projects. I plan other projects but have to finish The descendants first.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021

View attachment 2433645
your work looks awesome. As well.