[S-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for Alpha Tester / Feedback giver for game in developement

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Project:
- Working name: HAREM HUNTER
- Harem Hunter is a first person, choice-based VN of the MC who is a "modern adventurer" and gets paired with a quest giver at a high school. It's a parody of MMOs and EroRPGS. You get quests and have to complete them. The idea is that most quests will be able to have multiple avenues to complete them and there are a variety of girls to meet. This game is very pre-alpha, the introduction, day 1 and day 2 are fully rendered and written. This version takes you into level 2. There is no open world and no grinding stats. MC doesn't have sex with any of the girls yet but there are a plethora of pinups and erotic images.

Developer:
- Morgan42

Looking for:
- Alpha Playtester / Crtique

Employment Type:
- Unpaid

Work commitment:
- One off. Repeatable.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM me on this site or post in the thread

Job Description:
- Play the game (it might take 20-30 minutes) and PM me your critique. What is good, what can be worked on, what was confusing, what moved too fast/slow, etc. I'm really looking for feedback before investing more time into this.

Additional comments:
- Renders are Honey Select. No animations (I straight up don't have time). No fetishes yet, but there are plot threads for future incest, and there's a brief interracial scene in the beginning if that's not your thing (your questgiver is black). The level 1 quests are simple and were made to test my coding capabilities. You get two quests and one of them can be accomplished in two different ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quintavius

Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
I'm down to test if you still need or want someone. Shoot me a message or just reply to this post :)