[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for an artist for new RPG game (Game has Baldur's gate, Diablo style graphics)

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Project:
BDSM Arena - A game about an arena slave that starts with nothing but gradually climbs his way to the top. Has sim elements of maintaining health, energy, and morale, which is raised through food, drinks, and sex. Arena contains a brothel, tavern, armory, etc. You will later go on to build your own party, buy your own slaves, etc. on your way to conquer the arena. Download the demo .

Developer:

Looking for:
The game has Baldur's Gate/Diablo graphics, medieval setting, so we're looking for someone that complement that well, be it 2D or 3D.

Employment Type:
Revenue Share

Structure: 20% - Writer 40% - Developer, 40% - Artist
*Depends on workload of artist. Negotiable.

Work commitment:
Finishing the game.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord/DM

Job Description:

Try the demo, and if you feel like it's something you can get excited about, then let's talk and see if we're a right fit.

Additional comments:
Serious inquiries only. This is a hobby project, but we also don't want anyone that's going to flake mid-development.

EviLSory

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I'm interested in your project, I know how to use Daz3d and I'm studying a higher animation and rigging course in Maya. If you're interested in talking, I'll give you my discord and we'll talk more calmly.
EviLSory#2632

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Hi, I'm interested in your project, I know how to use Daz3d and I'm studying a higher animation and rigging course in Maya. If you're interested in talking, I'll give you my discord and we'll talk more calmly.
EviLSory#2632
Sent you a friend request on discord.