[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Paid Looking for Programmer & Writer

J1mmyy

Mar 16, 2024
Hey there, seeking some help for a game that i literally can't make myself.

So the game is going to be a 2d parody game from a popular anime that doesn't get the love it deserves if I'm going to be frank, I'd rather not disclose what the anime is or really much else about it publicly as I'd like to create hype around towards a working demo release, i will say that i have been inspired by many games that i have played on this website that I'd like to incorporate into my game, it's a very ambitious project that i think if done right can and will be very successful unless if its not lmao.

I am seeking a writer and developer to work on my game short-term but would be okay working long-term depending on the games success, basically we build the demo, release the demo if demo good we keep going if it's bad scrap it and call it a day.

in terms of payment, I'd like to pay you for your time for the demo but if we do decide to continue for a full project i am more than happy providing a cut of the profits, i would ideally like most the money coming through to go back into the project so naturally it would go back to the team excluding myself, this is really a passion project for myself, if I'm going to be honest not even sure if i can even afford to make this game with how my job is currently going I'm currently in the process of being transitioned out and I'm not even sure if its legal what they're doing but oh well I've got another job lined up so hopefully i can more comfortable afford to fund this project. But yeah i want to treat my team well cause I know damn well I will never be able to make this by myself like I've been trying for the past few weeks.

As of what game engine will be used, I am most familiar with the Ren'py engine as for many years I have played many games using it and i feel like i understand it more compared to other engines so I would be more helpful to you using that compared to other engines, but if you find that my plans and ideas for my game would better suit a different engine by all means we can go with something else that please understand that I won't be as helpful as I would like to be, all i know is that sometimes it's hard to convey what your trying to say and miscommunication can and will hold back the project from making progress which is just wasting your time which is money.

Contact me if you are interested in helping me out, albeit not required but would much appreciate if you could provide a portfolio of sorts, if you could tell me some games you've worked on not saying I'm going to turn down someone with little to no experience but I've just been scammed a lot and I'd like someone reputable that i can trust to work with. Also English speaking only, it doesn't have to be your first language it's just going to help the flow of the project a whole bunch more if there isn't a language barrier.

Discord jimmyy4805
or
Msg me on F95ZONE @ J1mmyy

*be willing to have discord if you don't already i am not making a game communicating through a website sorry.

Last edited:

J1mmyy

Mar 16, 2024
Hello. So, you are the artist, I reckon? It would be wonderful if you could attach some of the artwork.
No I am not sorry, the most I will be doing in terms of art is the UI design and AI for the rough idea of what I need while later down the track a real artist will come in and replace and add their art and hopefully there wont be a hint of ai generative art in my project, I am not against ai but you should opt for the real stuff whenever you can. Sorry if there was any confusion in my post prior