[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Share Looking for team to create historical game (preferable ancient Rome)

SybariteKnight

Jan 27, 2023
Project:
Since I found this site and registered (I have other account for over 2 years already) I wanted to create game located in ancient rome so now I decided to make it real (well... if nobody will be interested and nobody will contact me than it won't become real).

Developer:
I am 3rd year student of computer science on Data Science Resources Engineering specialization. I like programming in python so game will be created in Ren'Py

Looking for:
Writer and Artist. I do not require any experience.

Employment Type:
I thought about equal division but I'm open for discussion

Work commitment:
For discussion. I think I can contribute about 20 hours per week.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord:
SybariteKnight#4375

or pm here or under this post

Job Description:
Creating story, graphic art. Experience not required.

Additional comments:
I'm open to any discussion. I would really like to make this in ancient rome but it's not necessary. History buffs are welcome :)

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i think you need to give more information then , you have a ideal to be in ancient rome.

do you have the ideal of what the story is about or just push it to the writer?
and what kind of art you looking for, or even child drawing is ok.

if you want to lead, you need to give people a reason to help you to make your dream story/game. for now i don't see any reason.

and knowing how to code is not a good reason for people .

SybariteKnight

Jan 27, 2023
i think you need to give more information then , you have a ideal to be in ancient rome.

do you have the ideal of what the story is about or just push it to the writer?
and what kind of art you looking for, or even child drawing is ok.

if you want to lead, you need to give people a reason to help you to make your dream story/game. for now i don't see any reason.

and knowing how to code is not a good reason for people .
Thanks for your opinion and advice :D. I definitely don't want to burden everything on writer and I already discussing things with people because I already found writers. I can code, write (but I'm not sure it would be readable :ROFLMAO:) and manage project but my artistic skills sucks. Also I would like everyone in team participate into creating story.

Yeah, something like that :). Although I thought about male protagonist if that's what you had on mind.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
While I do agree with kinrean to an extent extent, I’m happy to chat about being a writer.

Discord:ThiccLover#7045
Hit me up and we can bounce ideas.

kinrean

May 12, 2018
It's for prototyping at least ...
i don't understand the problem here ....... i never say that he can't use ai art, i just asking what he looking for, and he never really give a ans, and basic say that ai art is what he want.

Nov 30, 2022
Good Morning!

I saw you said you had writers. But, figured I'd reply anyway. I am a writer and while I am looking to make a game myself; I'd also welcome the opportunity to help someone else. If you end up needing another writer. I'd be open to a discussion! Thank you for your time.

Project:
Since I found this site and registered (I have other account for over 2 years already) I wanted to create game located in ancient rome so now I decided to make it real (well... if nobody will be interested and nobody will contact me than it won't become real).

Developer:
I am 3rd year student of computer science on Data Science Resources Engineering specialization. I like programming in python so game will be created in Ren'Py

Looking for:

Employment Type:

Work commitment:

Discord:
SybariteKnight#4375

Job Description:

Additional comments:
I'm open to any discussion. I would really like to make this in ancient rome but it's not necessary. History buffs are welcome :)

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Project:

Developer:

Looking for:

Employment Type:

Work commitment:

Discord:
SybariteKnight#4375

Job Description:

Additional comments:
Are you still looking for an artist?