[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for testers for my game

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
Project:
Name: Lovemania's Playground

Overview: After an mysterious accident happens to your landlord, you and his family are forced to move close to your mother's home. After living in this new city you realize that things are not the way they first look, and that coincidences do not exist in this town.

Developer:
I am CatNip23 and this is my and the Game Thread.

Looking for:
I am looking for people to test my game and give me feedback on bugs/ spelling mistakes and overall opinion on the game (are things going too fast, does it make sense?)

Employment Type:
Unfortunately I cannot pay anyone but I will put your name in the game credits.

Work commitment:
I would like a report in about 2~3 days after I provide you the game, since I believe it's enough time to play and test things.

Preferred method of contact:
You can answer me here or on DM, so we can speak here or on Discord.

Job Description:
I look for people to test the new update that will come out in the next week on PC, MAC or Android.

Additional comments:
Thanks for everyone reading this.

D

Deleted member 512926

I wouldn't playing it through and providing you with my feedback!

Reactions: CatNip23

CatNip23

Game Developer
May 13, 2020
happy to help as well if you need any more testers
I just finished my semester and gonna have a few week break, so im happy to help you. Send me a message
Hi guys, thanks for showing interest! I'm launching it tomorrow (or perhaps sunday), so there's not much time left, but I'll post it here on F95. So make sure to check it out and give me your impressions. I'll remember you guys in the next update if you are still interested.
Thanks again.

ps. Hope you passed all the classes this semester.

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
Heavily interested!
I'm interested man

I have a Windows 10 PC with the following specs:
RTX 2070 Super
AMD 3800X
B550M-A motherboard
32gb Ram at 3200mhz
850 watt PSU