Ren'Py Lusty Buccaneers [v0.3] [Nika]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ancalim0n

Apr 26, 2020
Oh how I wish that some day a parody game will have an engaging storyline, more of a slow-burn like other games. Nothing wrong with this, but for me, if I wanted to just spawn and see Nami being fucked, I would go to r34.

Reactions: Nika-Dev

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Oh how I wish that some day a parody game will have an engaging storyline, more of a slow-burn like other games. Nothing wrong with this, but for me, if I wanted to just spawn and see Nami being fucked, I would go to r34.
As the game is still in its early stages, we have skipped over some elements that we will delve into over time. I can't guarantee that the story will be the most captivating, but it will be a game where you have to engage in gameplay and progress through the story to unlock H-scenes.

Thank you for your comment. we will keep it in mind along with others on our Patreon who request more H-scenes. As we release new versions, we will continue adding more content, aiming to satisfy what the audience desires.

Reactions: SleepyCheepy

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Looks interesting enough. Although I would like to know, before I download the game, is there only BJs for now (as the tags say)? If so I will just wait for future updates.

Thanks in advance for anyone that takes the time to reply.

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Looks interesting enough. Although I would like to know, before I download the game, is there only BJs for now (as the tags say)? If so I will just wait for future updates.

Thanks in advance for anyone that takes the time to reply.
Hello King Dong! In the public version v0.3, this is what we have for now. But in the Patreon version, we have more additional content.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Hello King Dong! In the public version v0.3, this is what we have for now. But in the Patreon version, we have more additional content.
Well, in that case I wish you the best of luck with your future development of the game. I will keep an eye out, and possibly check back in further down the line.

Oh, and thanks for the reply!

• Red Heart

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
banuma
From a 2-star review
If you are using AI it might be a good idea to train the AI on the art style. The appeal of a parody lies also in copying the art style OR doing something really different, but not this generic style.

I wouldn't call that a review. It's more like giving advice. (that's not needed or appreciated, I'm sure)
Reviews aren't for giving advice. The comment section is for giving advice intended to help the dev.

The game looks fine, IMO.

Since I don't know the original content, I don't see a problem. Not everyone knows the OG content.
Some members are just in their little world and don't care
about how others perceive things.

Last edited:

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Since I don't know the original content
You don't know about One Piece. Seriously. Come on, man.

It's an accurate criticism because there's literally over twenty years of art for the scammer to steal, oh sorry, "train" into a LORA set, but they couldn't even be bothered to do that tiny amount of effort.

So here's another review: it's AI spam, the "dev" will bounce as soon as the credit cards they stole are laundered, and it'll be abandoned like every other AI scam game on Patreon.

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
banuma
From a 2-star review
If you are using AI it might be a good idea to train the AI on the art style. The appeal of a parody lies also in copying the art style OR doing something really different, but not this generic style.

I wouldn't call that a review. It's more like giving advice. (that's not needed or appreciated, I'm sure)
Reviews aren't for giving advice. The comment section is for giving advice intended to help the dev.

The game looks fine, IMO.

Since I don't know the original content, I don't see a problem. Not everyone knows the OG content.
Some members are just in their little world and don't care
about how others perceive things.
Saint Blackmoor
Thank you very much for your comment! We fully agree that everyone has their tastes and perceives the artistic aspect differently... We take the review you highlighted as coming from someone who simply doesn't like our art... This game involves a lot of work! We believe that our artistic aspect is very well-polished compared to other AI games that leave many flaws unaddressed and discredit this sector of developers.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
You don't know about One Piece. Seriously. Come on, man.

It's an accurate criticism because there's literally over twenty years of art for the scammer to steal, oh sorry, "train" into a LORA set, but they couldn't even be bothered to do that tiny amount of effort.

So here's another review: it's AI spam, the "dev" will bounce as soon as the credit cards they stole are laundered, and it'll be abandoned like every other AI scam game on Patreon.
festerloves
Perhaps I shouldn't spend my time on this, but I believe these comments are based on ignorance or envy, as many of the things you say don't make sense.

Let's start with the artistic style. If you were informed, you would understand that there are many models with the artistic style of One Piece. If I wanted to copy the style, it would be much easier. However, I chose a different artistic style to set us apart and because I like this style.

I don't have to use the same artistic style because my goal was never to make a hentai copy, but rather an adaptation inspired by the world of One Piece. It's easy to judge the artistic style based only on what you want without analyzing what the developer intended to do.

It's easier to think that all of this was very easy and that I just launder credit cards. At any point, have you thought about why I would take the time to respond to all these messages if this was just a scam, as you say?

Currently, I have 86 paying members and 344 members in total. Is it hard for you to believe that people support me for the work I do?

I am a programmer and also an artist. My art is not as good as AI's, and I also couldn't make a game dedicating time to both things. Thanks to AI, I can bring you this game, as it saves me time. I work more than 12 hours a day and many weekends too.

I give my best effort in the game, both in the artistic aspect by polishing the AI details and in the programming by making mini-games. I assure you that if this were a front for laundering cards, I wouldn't dedicate even half the time.

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
Put animated scenes and will instantly become god tier
Thank you for your comment! In v0.4, there is already an animated scene. We will continue to refine the animations, and if possible, we will try to hire a professional to animate them in the future.

Every other One Piece parody has been abandoned due to copyright issues, please don't abandoned this
Thanks to all of you, the project is receiving a lot of support, so there are no plans to abandon it. By differentiating ourselves in certain aspects such as the artistic style, we hope to avoid copyright issues and continue bringing you this content.

Nika-Dev

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2024
First I thought it wasn't AI art...
I have received many similar comments, and it makes me happy because AI art is generally frowned upon by the community, but this is mainly due to when it is used without dedicating time and effort. I try to polish every detail, and with the advancement of updates, it will improve even more. I may not change the prejudices against AI, but I can set myself apart, and hopefully, the experience will not be negatively affected by being AI.

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
I have received many similar comments, and it makes me happy because AI art is generally frowned upon by the community, but this is mainly due to when it is used without dedicating time and effort. I try to polish every detail, and with the advancement of updates, it will improve even more. I may not change the prejudices against AI, but I can set myself apart, and hopefully, the experience will not be negatively affected by being AI.
I personally don't mind the ai art in this considering it looks actually good

Flame1289

Formerly 'CHHESE FLAME'
May 23, 2024
View attachment 3594675

Overview:
Lusty Buccaneers
is an NSFW Visual Novel game in development! In Lusty Buccaneers, you play as a young pirate setting sail with a small crew of sexy pirates in search of adventures. Embark on an exciting journey filled with challenges, enemies, mysteries, battles, and sexy women whom you can recruit into your crew! Experience an adventure set in a world inspired by One Piece, but with many other surprises!​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-30
Developer: Nika - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 3594676 View attachment 3594677 View attachment 3594678 View attachment 3594679 View attachment 3594680 View attachment 3594681 View attachment 3594682 View attachment 3688311 View attachment 3688312 View attachment 3688313
Amazing game can't wait for public release of 0.4 version of the game

• Red Heart

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Haha, All of us here weren't born after 1990. ;)

Your description of the dev is probably accurate. AI has, I'm sure, has allowed the sleazy to profit. :cautious:
Should have picked 1980, champ. But sure you can "heh well zoomers millenials hurf durf kids these days" about a nearly thirty year old manga that's probably second only to Dragonball as one of the most famous in the world if you want I guess? Makes you sound kinda dumb though.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes