[S> Other] Unpaid Making & hosting free linktree pages for developers at devs.rpdl.net

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Skills:
- I'm terminally online and making these are fun so :)

Preferred method of contact:
- This thread, or DM'ing me!

Employment Type & Rates:
- No fee or payment at all (ever), it's easy for us to setup and basically free to host.

Availability:
- Almost 24/7!

Work Samples:
- index -

Couple samples:
- Moonbox
- LeFrench
- Yuno Gasai
- Caribdis

Additional comments:
- We tried this maybe 3-4 months ago but we pro-actively started making pages for developers - this put a huge workload on us and we didn't really see it get used.
Moonbox suggested restarting it and this time we instead reached out to ~15 developers and asked them if they'd like one - The feedback was great (everyone was so nice :cry:) so we're opening it up to all developers now.

What's it for?
We'll be adding it to our pages for torrents so at the very least, it'll help show people how and where to find you. If you would like to use the link to promote themselves, that's obviously fine too.
Note: Torrust (the software we use for torrents) is getting a visual overhaul so _how we display the links_ will change, we've a few ideas. In short, we're looking for ways to push the developer to the forefront so they get more attention.

What's it not for?
We don't offer a panel or analytics so it doesn't really match the paid versions of linktree. If you're using that already, there's no need to switch.

How do you get one?
Easy, either post in this thread or join our Discord linked above, and include the following:

1. Links to any of the following you want shown: Twitter, Instagram, Github, Discord, Twitch, Reddit, Mastodon, Email, Steam, Patreon, OnlyFans, Web, Buy Me a Coffee, Ko-fi, F95Zone, SubscribeStar, Itch.io, Lewdpixels, Spicygaming, Slushe, Deviant Art or ArtStation. (if we've forgotten anything let us know!)
  2. An avatar image/gif
  3. A background image (optional)
  4. Your preference for how you'd like the links sorted
    That's it!
How to make edits and update links?
Same way really, Discord will be fastest but just posting here or DMing me will get it done too. We're totally happy to make these pages for you so feel free to reach out and dump us a bunch of links and images :)

Other bits.
It's open sourced , if you'd like to make a PR for your own page we'd be happy to merge it.
(there's a boilerplate folder named "example", just copy it and rename it to your developer name, then modify the index.html inside - don't forget any images etc).
If you want to point a domain or subdomain to us, just let us know and we can set that up too. That'll allow you to use links.yourdomain.com or whatever, as opposed to devs.rpdl.net/yourname.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Few examples of recent torrents with the new URL attached:

Here's a very early WIP of the facelift torrust is getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My opinion is that we'd replace the button for magnet links and use that to promote the developer instead so it's more prominent. We don't have a date for when the facelift will be ready, it could be a while away.

It's not much, sure, but it will draw more people towards developers discords and patreons (etc) and every little bit helps.

This will always be free. If you're interested in your own page, have a quick skim of the OP and get in touch :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Still open and free to all devs, just shoot us a DM :)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Adding my email was a really bad idea, keep getting emailed about Nana sex :ROFLMAO:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Adding my email was a really bad idea, keep getting emailed about Nana sex :ROFLMAO:
*nana segs

If you want me to remove it let me know. On the bright side I guess it's good that it's drawing more eyes towards you. lol

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Still doing these!

It probably won't make a massive difference to your bottom line, but even if it adds a few patrons it'll be worth it for the few minutes it takes to setup :)