4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

ojhllsai

Apr 7, 2024
since the game wont be fully out any time soon could anyone give me game recomendations like these? a monster girl rpg or something where you get dominated

Mar 22, 2023
since the game wont be fully out any time soon could anyone give me game recomendations like these? a monster girl rpg or something where you get dominated
This is a switch game. You can choose to be dominated.

If you want other switch games that lean femdom, than I recommend the Circle Teckua games. You should start at Succubus Tower 2, because the games improve as they go, and it's hard to go backwards.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A few of the top-tier monster girl games are:

Monster Girl Quest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

Lust Friend:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-friend-v1-09-62studio.56340/

And

Super Mamono Sisters (Side scroller):
https://f95zone.to/threads/super-mamono-sisters-v1-04-shimofumi-ya.85156/

ojhllsai

Apr 7, 2024
theres something else ive been wondering too is this game actually abandoned? I went on the creators patron and keep seeing new posts of ilustrations of monster girls and a new race? are they still working on the game? One last thing is the cow girl in the demo? Or only that imp "succubus" and the cat

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
theres something else ive been wondering too is this game actually abandoned? I went on the creators patron and keep seeing new posts of illustrations of monster girls and a new race? are they still working on the game? One last thing is the cow girl in the demo? Or only that imp "succubus" and the cat
the Abandoned tag is an automatic thing on F95, any game that doesn't get a direct update on the game is labled as such, so you should read abandoned more as a "Lack of updates" label, doesn't matter if the dev actively shows they are working on something.

now the thing with Kenko is, that he is a Perfectionist, he won't say shit until it's done and ready to ship, he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would give us monthly Demos, plus, he said somewhere that he doesn't want to spoil the surprise of us going "Oh cool, he added THAT monster!"

the illustrations you see are more for his book-series he keeps working on since 2007, so those are his more recent additions, but he is thinking of adding even those one day to the game.

as for the Cowgirl/Holstaur, she isn't in the Demo, but as you can see, her and the Alraune got most stuff done, willing to bet Kenko is already working on other monstergirls for the RPG if i may sound optimistic here. usually i don't give devs this leeway, but the dude is working on his IP for a damn long time, so i trust him. even if the wait is excruciatingly long.

ojhllsai

Apr 7, 2024
the Abandoned tag is an automatic thing on F95, any game that doesn't get a direct update on the game is labled as such, so you should read abandoned more as a "Lack of updates" label, doesn't matter if the dev actively shows they are working on something.

now the thing with Kenko is, that he is a Perfectionist, he won't say shit until it's done and ready to ship, he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would give us monthly Demos, plus, he said somewhere that he doesn't want to spoil the surprise of us going "Oh cool, he added THAT monster!"

the illustrations you see are more for his book-series he keeps working on since 2007, so those are his more recent additions, but he is thinking of adding even those one day to the game.

as for the Cowgirl/Holstaur, she isn't in the Demo, but as you can see, her and the Alraune got most stuff done, willing to bet Kenko is already working on other monstergirls for the RPG if i may sound optimistic here. usually i don't give devs this leeway, but the dude is working on his IP for a damn long time, so i trust him. even if the wait is excruciatingly long.
thanks now i understand it, il wait patiently

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes