BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
V0.17 is the hottest release to this date for me, had to update my ratings after this release, guess I will have to start support for the Dev next month.

Reactions: Priappus

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah my post got deleted. It had nothing about shaming ntr. Just said I didn't understand it. Even made fun of myself. What a joke. Guess noone can have an opinion.
The problem is that games here have Tags on it, and people put games down because they personally don't like it, it was clearly stated often here on the board, that posts putting ntr down will be deleted.
I personally love that it is being done.

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Uh.. I noticed there's an episode 1 and episode 2, do I need to download all 3 or just the latest release to get all the content?

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
How do I get last Ha-Young and David scene (corruption route)? I could only get threesome (harem) and foursome (swinging) scene. v0.16 WT doesn't help, I was on corruption route all along and can't get it (last 69 renders).

Reactions: gilgamesh9

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
The problem is that games here have Tags on it, and people put games down because they personally don't like it, it was clearly stated often here on the board, that posts putting ntr down will be deleted.
I personally love that it is being done.
Problem is, the hammer is not very precise. I responded to someone's post, when they said they didn't understand NTR love. So I gave them my perspective (I am a fan) of how it kind of becomes 2 games in 1. That was enough for my post to get labeled kink-shaming.

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
How do I get last Ha-Young and David scene (corruption route)? I could only get threesome (harem) and foursome (swinging) scene. v0.16 WT doesn't help, I was on corruption route all along and can't get it (last 69 renders).
When ha young asks if you wanna go to the spa with Elly pick stay home the rest should play out and you should get the scene

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Insane Erotica

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Problem is, the hammer is not very precise. I responded to someone's post, when they said they didn't understand NTR love. So I gave them my perspective (I am a fan) of how it kind of becomes 2 games in 1. That was enough for my post to get labeled kink-shaming.
I think your comment wasn't deleted because of kink-shaming but because it was off-topic. I think the staff is doing good. If anyone wants to discuss about NTR's Love / Hate, they can discuss in other areas like General Discussion. Expressing the hate / love towards a specific tag (not just NTR) will make everyone find it hard to follow the progression of the games. So even if they delete this comment of mine, I think that's fair.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question: did this have any content? after end of prev. update (sauna alone on love path) just clicks to advance on story where mc is at home doing basically nothing.

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
I think your comment wasn't deleted because of kink-shaming but because it was off-topic. I think the staff is doing good. If anyone wants to discuss about NTR's Love / Hate, they can discuss in other areas like General Discussion. Expressing the hate / love towards a specific tag (not just NTR) will make everyone find it hard to follow the progression of the games. So even if they delete this comment of mine, I think that's fair.
Fair enough. If you are cool with it, so am I. Don't want to screw stuff up on your game page.

Reactions: Insane Erotica
3.10 star(s) 29 Votes