ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The teaser post with a few pictures of 0.16 will go live today by the way. In about... 14 hours? Something like that :D.
hmmm i don't know .. ok i can't remember ... if i said this before .. ahhh fuck it i'll say it again if i have to .... Killer7 .. your a straight up BADASS ... at making games (y)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Here you have 14 teasers for the upcoming 0.16 release of My New Family. Of course this is only a very, very small glimpse on what kind of events you can expect in 0.16. But maybe those will already get you hyped up! All those teasers are from the first three days!

You can play the first three days right away if you pledge for the Sandra tier on patreon!

And if you don't mind to wait about a week or so, you can pledge for the Lucy tier and play the first two days already!

Enjoy the teasers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aww poor Lucy looks so sad.
This site is so shitty for sending notifications, safe to assume a public release for Xmas, maybe some Xmas stuff?.
Just think of the ginger club wearing this and saying.
R-C170_asshown_alt1_lg.jpg

Santa baby, an outer space convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Yep, and if you look it is the waiting room for the hospital, my guess is for the next girl who gets pregnant, or Lucy follow up, then again in this game, probably meeting up for a date.:p
Going by the picture it's probably more than likely a date/talk....she's not wearing her Doctors Coat so can't see it being a checkup or owt else medical related. Hope we get somewhere with her, didn't notice how beautiful she was till I saw those tattoos. :love::ROFLMAO:

She's a Doctor, not a nurse, specifically a gynecologist, her name's Kiara
Knew it was summet like that, thx for clearing it up, forgot her name aswell so thanks for that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Going by the picture it's probably more than likely a date/talk....she's not wearing her Doctors Coat so can't see it being a checkup or owt else medical related. :D
Unless we just talking about something or caught her going to or coming from lunch.
I hope so, needs at least one chick not wanting to fuck us, we ain't Ric Flair

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes