Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.34] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night I seem to remember that after the mike's party Sara would give you a blowjob if you save her but now she only gives you a kiss. Do you know if it's a deleted scene?
No it is still there. It is determine mostly if you had incest ON or NOT. With incest off, you miss tons of scenes. In this case you just receive a kiss alone. Additionally, you need a lot of Sarah save points during the party to see as well.

Note: I do not respond to messages a second time here, unless cheat mod related. This is the cheat mod thread after-all. Use the main thread for these questions. Just tag me and I will respond

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
I'm getting a loop during Mike's party bypass. I literally did as the instructions said: didn't interacted with anything, just went to the blue flame everytime (I didn't get talking instructions or anything). The loop consists of Sarah and Christian bitching in the kitchen, MC closing Christian to the bathroom and the cock-contest of Christian and whoever. I've attached a save file at the start of the party. Freshy started the game as of the latest version.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm getting a loop during Mike's party bypass. I literally did as the instructions said: didn't interacted with anything, just went to the blue flame everytime (I didn't get talking instructions or anything). The loop consists of Sarah and Christian bitching in the kitchen, MC closing Christian to the bathroom and the cock-contest of Christian and whoever. I've attached a save file at the start of the party. Freshy started the game as of the latest version.
Thanks greatly for letting me know of this localized bug.

The way the mod is built, it cannot affect your game. So play the party like normal and ignore the bypass or disable it when it ask you to. I will update tomorrow and fix that issue. So simply ignore it and use the save before which my warning says

Did you leave Lucy's date scenes on purpose?
I'll understand since it's bugged

Ammmm, noo, wasnt it I who use to make the bugfixes :alien:. Like you forget who you talking to homie. Bugged or not, I got it like that :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding. I just updated the mod to current first and will update to add features when I get a chance. Like I always do

Last edited:
Reactions: Thelonely6

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
Thanks greatly for letting me know of this localized bug.

The way the mod is built, it cannot affect your game. So play the party like normal and ignore the bypass or disable it when it ask you to. I will update tomorrow and fix that issue. So simply ignore it and use the save before which my warning says

Ammmm, noo, wasnt it I who use to make the bugfixes :alien:. Like you forget who you talking to homie. Bugged or not, I got it like that :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding. I just updated the mod to current first and will update to add features when I get a chance. Like I always do
Thank you for the quick response and your work on the mod. This is the first time I'm playing MNL with your mod and it's making the experience way better.

09heavyarms

Nov 22, 2021
Can you help me? I am nnot able to go on dates. Whenever I choose to go on date with carol, the scene just jumps into a sex scene with lucy. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

samiulla

Sep 11, 2022
a frozen frame after Sandra's anal scene? I tried the bug fixer's black screen, image stuck, and back to home, but none of those work. Can anyone help?

Chupamasbolas

Jun 7, 2024
Overview:
This is the pc cheat mod for My New Life Revamp which allows you to cheat using the phone presented in the game. It also contains an autosave feature, incest patch, date/jobs bypass and bugfixer workaround. It has many features (over 30), so please read the feature list thoroughly, to fully understand what it entails. The cheat mod can work on Mac & android also. If there are any issues, please let me know and I will fix is ASAP.​

Updated: 05/18/2024
Game/Creator: My New Life Revamp /
Modder: Symphony of the Night
Mod Version: 1.34
Game Version: 0.96
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac Users:

Change-Log:

Use ONLY for game version 0.96 as stated above.
If disregarded, enjoy the bugs :p.

Download

Hello. How can I use the cheat mode?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I already read it but my doubt are what phone do you refer?
If you read it, you will know what phone I referring to. I literally said it.

I take my time to write all this information, showing picture and even explaining the phone. The least people can do is read properly or not use the mod at all. No offense intended.

Read back the installation section

Last edited:

Chupamasbolas

Jun 7, 2024
Hello. I need help. I´m playing "my new life revamp" version 096 and i have a problem.
During the missions of school, when i caught Phil taking pictures on Pam, they say to find and talk with Phil at the main entrance of school but he do not show anywhere.
What do I do?

Chupamasbolas

Jun 7, 2024
Another problem. After doing anal with Sandra the image stuck and i can only see the minimap in lower left corner and the bug fixer don´t resolve anything. Captura de Ecrã (10).png

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Symphony of the Night I have somehow softlocked myself out of the gang questline. Last I remember it was on the first instruction to go to the office of the hornet pub in the morning. This happened after I progressed into the Lucy quest past her birthday i think. Is there anyway to flip a switch or could you help me out. Save's attached.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes