Traxsol

Sep 21, 2021
is there a fix for carol not appearing in book of faces?
After you talk to Carol at school in the morning near history room, a message will appear on the monitor - that you interact with her through the Book of Faces menu, but after checking, I also did not find her photo. Go to Carol at 15.00 and talk to her. The quest to save her mother will begin. After completing this, her character icon will appear in your Book of Faces. At least that's what happened to me.
I hope this helped.

Last edited:

flex1408

May 9, 2021
You are right. The instructions say to SKIP. Even if a member dont skip and replaced instead, nothing will happen to the game in a bad bad bad way. What will happen is, in game the old images rather than the new images would be shown. Remember BoN remade all the teachers characters and BS. I will update the images patch in a timing, just not a priority as all people have to do is select SKIP when copying as stated in the instructions.
Not mandatory but its advised and for me when someone that creates a mod or plugin or whatever for a game i like to go with the creators advise that way there's no problems on my end like having to complain about old images replacing the new ones homie. lol

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Symphony would be of great help if you gave a link to the package, not for mega, at least for pixeldran or Mediafire because mega asks for plan payments and I don't do that with my money paying for things that are not even recommended

Easy

May 25, 2017
I have a bug with lucy birthday where i cant progress with the night party thing. i tried watching with her in the bed and in the living room. in both just the same scene again and again..... i didnt find anyone with that bug. if thats not gonna work can someone give me a save where it is missions completed befor starting birthday?

Easy

May 25, 2017
I have a bug with lucy birthday where i cant progress with the night party thing. i tried watching with her in the bed and in the living room. in both just the same scene again and again..... i didnt find anyone with that bug. if thats not gonna work can someone give me a save where it is missions completed befor starting birthday?
wow i just needed to dance with her once in the afternoon. good friggin job me..... half an hour wasted on looped scenes

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes