• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
What is the name of the music that plays in the game menu? Shazam can't find it.
Next time open options.rpy and you will find what you search

define config.main_menu_music = "music/night_club_inside.ogg"

so, it's music/night_club_inside.ogg

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I got to the point where Julia takes MC to her secret place in the park where she used to retire when she was young. After a short conversation, they undress and MC takes Julia in his arms. I am offered 2 answer options in the dialogue:
1. I would like to make you the only one for me (opens Julia's path)
2. don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
What is this "Julia's path"? Next, will I have to have a relationship only with her or is it something else?
I wouldn’t want to get hung up on just one girl (this game is clearly not about a monogamous man).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is this "Julia's path"? Next, will I have to have a relationship only with her or is it something else?
I wouldn’t want to get hung up on just one girl (this game is clearly not about a monogamous man).
it just opens her path (like they didn't fuck when mc was visiting on auntie darling) aka doesn't lock anything.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Just came back to this one, and I've got to say, the last 20-25% made it disappointingly mid, and the endings especially so, as they just felt rushed as fuck for the sake of having endings. Harem ending is nice to see, but it was by far the most disappointing thing about an otherwise pretty fucking good game, and felt utterly incomplete as it's just mostly more or less repeat scenes from the individual endings. and without any endings with Natasha and Lillian.

At least it got completed though.

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes