VN - Ren'Py - Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.4] [ArchimedesCompany]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Awman69420

Definitely does not deserve a 1 star

As for version 0.4 there's yet not that much content for those looking for ntr. Many scenes with the husband, but only kissing/groping with the others.

By this point the story is set, the characters introduced. Other than that, not much story progress.

About the game:
    No meaningful choices. You get to choose the route (sharing or cheating) and to choose some minor things, but beyond that it's just a kinetic novel really

About character models:
    - Men's look is pretty much a standard for these types of renders — they look fucking abysmal. Ugly ass mfckas. (not the fault of the dev, just the style of renders)
    - Nat is well worked on and is very much distinguished from everybody else (maybe cz everybody else is ugly af)

TL;DR: I'd wait for couple more updates for the story to develop and content to be added. Worth checking out though
  2. 1.00 star(s)

RikkaNoodles

**OUTDATED**

Rating
    : 1/5
    Playtime: ~10 minutes
    Version: 0.1

The dialogue is riddled with typos and scenes randomly start and end with no clear connection or reason. I think the developer wrote a list of "scenes" he wanted in the game, and just hastily slapped them together. The characters are all extremely flat, serve no purpose, and have little to no development.

The renders are okay-ish at their best, and downright horrifying at their worst.

But hey, maybe the story will make up for these faults...? Basically, the main character Natasha is married to some wimp named Jeffrey (who is present for two whole scenes in the game) who can't impregnate her. She has a crush on her co-worker named Edmund, and her other co-worker Rachel keeps insisting that she have an affair with him (when she's not thirsting over him, that is)

At the end of the game you get a choice as to whether or not to follow Rachel's advice, but if you agree, all it does is tell you that "the seeds of corruption have been sown", and the game ends right there. I actually checked the script files to see if I was missing something, but nope. Maybe it's unfinished or something, who knows.

Overall, I recommend you stay far away from this.